Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hangovers & Cameltoad

djdtpr
    To friggin funny all the things that you could have said and WOOP came to mind! I was still laughing about the weekend on tuesday.
    P.S. Scotty i enroled in AA and they said that i need a sponsor so i found one that had a titty bar and a liquer store just down the road so are ya in????

topfuel10
    HELL yeah im in man i read this and cant stop laughing.IF you had a black foot you would not want to lift that thang all day either

Lmfao!

Bense468
    I almost died that weekend...We ran it till tuesday. Was figuring the funeral was going to be friday up in vegas the way we kept at it.
    Pass me a chip...we should bring back the open bow cp.

djdtpr
    We are heading back this weekend who is in? After this weekend it is time to start tweekin on the Bendejo and making a few mods for the forth. Oh and get a few motors done too!

If you'de ease up on the "safety meetings" you might get something done there "Cowboy"! and get some A/C
    Maybe D will let you work on them in the living room?....maybe not!

djdtpr
    Without the safety meetings i would lose my sanity and end up sober. I asked about doing motors in the house where it is nice and cool but that went over like a stripper with a yiest infection. Not so much was the answer so out in the hot box is where im stuck.

Bense468
    I'll be up in parker for the tube float this weekend, I doubt we will even leave roadrunner haha...then havasu for a bachelor party the next weekend.

djdtpr
    I'll be up in parker for the tube float this weekend, I doubt we will even leave roadrunner haha...then havasu for a bachelor party the next weekend.
    We are heading down friday night so stop by on the way and have a twelve pac or so with me. I promise i wont let ya leave sober!

Bense468
    OHHHH NOOOOO.
    I'll call ya.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast