Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: pwc owners should be cited

meaniam
    i have been out on silverwood the past 2 weeks becoming more familiar with my new 24 ft cheetah. and i am freakin tired of seeing these aholes on pwc freaking breaking the rules. here is where it all comes from. first weekend out i am running the boat learning about trim ect. running by the damn when i come to a stop. me and my buddy here a buzzing noise and a big a$$ whomp as a pwc with 2 minors luanch over my wake across my swim step and transom. landing less then 2 feet from the side of my boat, shooting about 10 gallons of water into my boat. i cuaght upto them ripped them a new ahole. and they left as if it was a big inconvence for them. felt as thou i wasted my time. i see these rental seadoo full throttle from shore thru the no wake area blasting within feet of swimmers. and on the luanch they are zooming in front of in between and behind boat luanching and picking up. and i am not talking one. it is almost all of them..
    wheather it is a rental company or personal owner of these pwc. i feel as thou, the owners of these crafts should be the ones getting the tickets as well. the owner should be held responsible to teach the operators how to safely ride these watercrafts. i bet alot of sh!t would slow down if the rental companies were held liable too

No Name
    pwc owners should be cited
    Or shot on site.

squirt'nmyload
    Or shot on site.
    yes!!....did you see that guy hauling ass through humbug on sunday? i thought every person there was going to beat him down on his way out:jawdrop:

Some Kind Of Monster
    yes!!....did you see that guy hauling ass through humbug on sunday? i thought every person there was going to beat him down on his way out:jawdrop:
    Two things come to mind.. Paintball guns, and rooster tail guns..

No Name
    I missed that but I do remember the 10 or more that I had to avoid running over on the way to and from humbug.

squirt'nmyload
    Two things come to mind.. Paintball guns, and rooster tail guns..
    well, there was no shortage of idiots in jetboats either:jawdrop:...two of them were riding "wheelies" and roosting each other in the middle of the crowd

Ziggy
    i have been out on silverwood the past 2 weeks becoming more familiar with my new 24 ft cheetah. and i am freakin tired of seeing these aholes on pwc freaking breaking the rules. here is where it all comes from. first weekend out i am running the boat learning about trim ect. running by the damn when i come to a stop. me and my buddy here a buzzing noise and a big a$$ whomp as a pwc with 2 minors luanch over my wake across my swim step and transom. landing less then 2 feet from the side of my boat, shooting about 10 gallons of water into my boat. i cuaght upto them ripped them a new ahole. and they left as if it was a big inconvence for them. felt as thou i wasted my time. i see these rental seadoo full throttle from shore thru the no wake area blasting within feet of swimmers. and on the luanch they are zooming in front of in between and behind boat luanching and picking up. and i am not talking one. it is almost all of them..
    wheather it is a rental company or personal owner of these pwc. i feel as thou, the owners of these crafts should be the ones getting the tickets as well. the owner should be held responsible to teach the operators how to safely ride these watercrafts. i bet alot of sh!t would slow down if the rental companies were held liable too
    You know the owner of the watercraft will get a summons if his PWC driven by someone else causes a fatality, so why not have the owner share in the illegal activity of the driver since they let them use it(or rented it in some cases)...........bet that would change the rental biz a bit...
    I license to drive like an idiot is NOT included with Rental fees.

squirt'nmyload
    I missed that but I do remember the 10 or more that I had to avoid running over on the way to and from humbug.
    a few came close to the back of the lucky strike on the way out there. the 12 gauge flare gun would've came in handy

No Name
    a few came close to the back of the lucky strike on the way out there. the 12 gauge flare gun would've came in handy
    LOL.....

pw_Tony
    I get scared the most when I'm wakeboarding and then I see two buzzin behind me catching air off the wake I'm using! I easily crash and those kind could never turn fast enough or see me to miss my head! Scary shit... when I'm in a boat a waterbottle to the back of their chest and me waving my fists in the air usually gets their attention!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast