Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Tunnel vs. Gullwing

pw_Tony
    I'm been considering getting a brand new hull. I know the guy out in Havasu is popping the Crusaders and I know some peeps are making the gullwings. I basically I want a haul ass hull I can drive up to the sand bar and park and drive back. Both hulls are fast I know but which one would you guys choose and why...

mirrorimage
    helter skelter has a gullwing and a crusader ...and they both haull ass.....i like his gullwing it rides sweet and gets down too .... pm sweeet cruz hes has a crusader also ...

condor tx 19
    I have never had a tunnel, but i absolutely love my gullwing

Devilman
    I have said in the past that if I ever got rid of my boat for another, it would be for a gullwing style hull. Friend of mine has taken me for an 80+ mph ride in a Youngblood. Rode great, loved it. But, on the other hand, they are all over the place, everybody has one, so now, I would probably hold off on the gullwing. I like to be different though. :rollside:

tx-19
    i have a gullwing and love.they ride nice a still turn on a dime.i wouldnt get rid of it for anything else.

pw_Tony
    I have said in the past that if I ever got rid of my boat for another, it would be for a gullwing style hull. Friend of mine has taken me for an 80+ mph ride in a Youngblood. Rode great, loved it. But, on the other hand, they are all over the place, everybody has one, so now, I would probably hold off on the gullwing. I like to be different though. :rollside:
    Almost all the fast boats over at martinez are gullwings and I thought the crusader would be a little mo different

Sweet Cruz
    I recently got to drive a gullwing this past weekend(helter skelter's). It rides awesome, handles like a dream. A gullwing is an all around great boat. My crusader tunnel is a great boat to. It rides nice but doesn't take corners that well at high speeds like the gullwing. I like both hull designs. If you want to go fast well above 115 mph the crusader tunnel is a much safer boat than the gullwing.

vulgar75
    could you give me some info on the people that make the gullwing?

RIVERTIME247
    could you give me some info on the people that make the gullwing?
    youngbloodjetboats.com
    all the history and great site to see pics....check out the specs and look at the chart for hp to mph for the hull.

blue wonder
    Almost all the fast boats over at martinez are gullwings and I thought the crusader would be a little mo different
    not true...the fastest boats are tunnels...i dont know of a gullwing down here that runs over 110...well i think the 609 is clippin close to that maybe a few more...but thats the only one i can think of...we have a daytona that will run a 115, a texas tunnel in the same boat...and a couple of stealths that are the two top dogs right now...one that just ran 122 a couple of weekends ago...and ive been clipping off upwards of 125 at the track.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast