Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kite pulling boat??

superdave013
    How do people dream this stuff up. It must be that adjustable wing it's got. WOW eek!
    kite puller?? WTF

Kindsvater Flat
    I remember seeing that on e-bay before. If I remember right it had a trans am bird on the bow. I also like the tach in the dash and the one mounted on the motor.

Infomaniac
    I am supprised they did not say Ozzie was the previous owner.
    I guess the back seat riders watch the tach and oil press.
    [ November 17, 2002, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

Now that description is some funny shit. I love the wing controlled with the left foot and the 5K worth of chrome... wink "The boat is stable"...like this dude's run it at all or fast enough to tell (while in full control of the wing of course) And I dunno but I think this big block Olds looks kind of Chevyish eek! and you gotta love the fact that the trailer fits a 2" ball , who would of guessed that wink oh and yes, that second tach on the motor really adds the finishing touch
    [ November 17, 2002, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Moomawnster
    Personally I think a kite would sink it ... Years ago a friend of mine was pulling a kite with a boat like that one and it lifted the ass 5 ft in the air and dropped it ...... dive dive dive ! eek!

Itsahobby
    I kinda like the 2 to 1 garden hose conversion, off the transom. Guess the guy
    wanted to get some roost action.
    All Jokes aside, can anyone tell what hull that is?
    Jerry

Sangster
    Itsahobby:
    I kinda like the 2 to 1 garden hose conversion, off the transom. Guess the guy
    wanted to get some roost action.
    All Jokes aside, can anyone tell what hull that is?
    JerryLooks like he was runnin' it on the hose to the water inlet hose's that were hooked to the cav plate....

GasTurbine
    superdave013:
    How do people dream this stuff up. It must be that adjustable wing it's got. WOW eek!
    kite puller?? WTFI didnt see a wing, but truth be known...the second best "tow boat" would be a v-drive.
    Direct drive (dd) "inboard" boats (such as ski boats) are the best "stump pullers" around...with the v-drive a close second.

Sangster
    GasTurbine:
    superdave013:
    kite puller?? WTFI didnt see a wing, but truth be known...the second best "tow boat" would be a v-drive.
    Direct drive (dd) "inboard" boats (such as ski boats) are the best "stump pullers" around...with the v-drive a close second.The guy was calling the cav plates a "Wing".....

hack job
    i pull kites all the time with my boat! dont you? lol
    wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast