Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Lice

killerbeez
    These F-ing people are really starting to piss me off.They ride with complete disrespect of everyone else on the water.I had one guy decide he was going to jump off the back without looking to see that I was behind him,thank god at a resonable distance,still had to swerve pretty good to miss him.Another decided he wanted to go in front of me and start doing circles without even looking behind him before he started to turn,another swerve and a miss.The last guy decided he wanted to run full speed 5' off my bow while I had someone in tow.F-ers deserve to get hit....

RitcheyRch
    Should be mandatory to have a license for them.

Riverbass
    Should be mandatory to have a license for them.
    How do we get that done? Someone on HB should start this rolling.

RitcheyRch
    No clue. I will sign a petition.
    How do we get that done? Someone on HB should start this rolling.

boat boy
    Having taught basic boating for the power squadron, and proctored several classes. I don't think the license stops there. I've said for a long time. Just like a pilot who has different types of performance levels, we need the same thing here.
    Just because we can afford those big machines, does not mean you can handle it.

havasu522
    How about making the stay a certain distance from shore . I have also had to make fast turns to avoid them . You actually start talking to yourself hoping they will look UP but they never do !!!! :sqeyes:

MrBeam
    I had one pass so close this past weekend that his spray wet down my boat and passengers, all in a "no wake" zone. Stupidity on the lake knows no bounds.
    Kevin

Racey
    I think we should be allowed to harpoon those assholes it would sure make for an interesting day at the water...

I think we should be allowed to harpoon those assholes it would sure make for an interesting day at the water...
    Now that sounds like fun

DirtySquirty
    I carry 3 lb. "rock cod" lead weights when Im' in the boat. The round one's seem to throw much better. They go right through a hull at the water line....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast