Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody watch "House" last night?

racecar.hotshoe
    It didnt end like I was thinking it would..

STV_Keith
    Me either. I wonder what next season will bring. Could make or break the show.

i fell asleep what happened?

OnlyMoney
    Love that guy! We were kinda surprised too, but there's no rumors of anyone leaving the show (that we've heard so far), so I'm thinking it's just one big cliffhanger and it won't change as much as they're making us think it will.
    Only time will tell.....

Liberator TJ1984
    i fell asleep what happened?
    yea ...what he said ???? WTF Happened ?

Hallett19
    How great was that shot of house looking up after the lady's heart starts to beat..... classic "wtf" look.
    They set it up for you to watch next season, but that show would not be house without the 3 other docs....

zudnic
    Worst Cuban accents I've ever heard on TV. Could not get into the show with those two trying to act. House was great in the first season; starting to see they cant take the show much further though. The episodes feel the same with little change and can see it stalling.

Run_em_Hard
    My question was why the hell were the Cubans getting to use our hospitals for free anyways???

Firecracker
    Because in "TV Land" everything is free! Ever notice how no one ever pays for anything on the show?

brad22
    Me either. I wonder what next season will bring. Could make or break the show.
    I wonder the same. What are they going to do now that everyone was fired except for House? Awesome show I hope next season is just as good as all the other ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast