Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bubba and reed

Mrs. casean
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: both of you!!!
    Love ya girlie If you guys want to go to SD supercross you can come stay here and go down w/ us? I think it's Feb 11th? I'm ready to watch the races! Almost time

Mrs. casean
    linds, they canceled the san diego supercross !!! :cry: :skull:
    What! I don't believe you :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
    linds, they canceled the san diego supercross !!! :cry: :skull:
    Really????

cola
    the kid raced at the little race they have at elsinore saturday he beat 3 or 4 pro's so he was stoked. he is taking lessons with mike healy a couple times a week mike told him he can run with the local pro's but needs to work out which he is reluctant to do. he might get to do the new supercross series if he keeps stepping it up,it is his dream.i think he was the only one doing the triple.keyes when you see those guys on a regular track with regular guys you cant even belive there going that fast and there not even running it hard.amazing!
    My son took some lessons from Healy 6 or 7 years ago. Mike was riding for IMS at the time. He knows his sh*t and is good with the kids. The hard work pays off in the end. He also took a week class with David Bailey, he realy liked that class.
    Mike

Woodster
    Mikes a crack up.. He'll throw a rock at you if your not doing things right.

Boa1277
    Ok, we all know its going to be between 3 guys pretty much the whole season, in the 250-450 class, and I doubt every race will be close, But I am giving everyone some good advice the class to watch this year is the lites class(125-250) there is so much talent in this class and any one of the top 15 can win on any given day, and then when you add the soap opera drama of the Alessi family it just spices it up more. Here are my favorite lites riders listed in order.
    Villapoto, this kid rails and he has great syle.
    Millsaps, he is probably going to win the lites class if he can get his starts down, wait until he gets on a bigger bike he will even be faster, he is one of the largest kids out there and he is only 17, lots of personality kinda reminds me of Pastrana and far a likeability.
    Ben Townley, this guy is the real deal from down under, he is the fastest guy to come from down under since Reed, he may play the darkhorse this year.
    Langston,Ramsey these guys are a sentimental favorite just because they are older than the other kids, and they haul ass.
    Josh Hansen, Josh Grant, these guys are tied in my book, after their little punching fiasco last year when Hansen, followed Grant home and put him in check, we will see if they can step it up again this year, they both have alot of talent.
    Andrew Short, can you say holeshot.
    The Alessi Brothers, probably the most talented out there but they are also the most screwed up, especially in the head, alls you can say is thanks Dad for most of their problems...
    And the rest of these guys are really good and any of them can win on any given day.
    Walker
    Laninovich
    Hepler
    Hamblin
    Mills
    Roncada
    Jesseman
    I know I have not mentioned all of them but this gives you an Idea of what I am talking about, Watch the lites series this is going to grow the sport of SX more than the big boys just because the racing will be closer.....

RiverRatMike
    bubba and reed were out at elsinore this weekend,man bubba was flying he was just schooling reed.
    yeah but at least reed can stay on two wheels

cola
    Mikes a crack up.. He'll throw a rock at you if your not doing things right.
    Bailey would smack them with a stick to keep there attention & stay in position on the bike. Good thing they don't work for the state.

tcook33
    .........if I were Reed, I'd stay as far away from Bubba on a track with people watching, as I could. Unless, of course, it's a race, and Bubba hands his *ss to him.....

kid should probaly get a few lessons from bailey since he almost killed hom last year.funny story now but when it happened it wasnt so funny.we were at star west and the kid was racing with the pros for the first time i think he was a little pumped up he jumped the grand stand jump over shoot it and flat landed sorta fell to the back of the bike with the throttle pinned in 3rd gear and couldnt shut off the gas missed david by a few feet(he is in a wheel chair so he isnt going to move to quick)goes through threw 3 section of track wide open until he did a face digger from hell man he got of good.david came up and taked to him later when he finaly knew where he was.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast