Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bubba and reed

river rat mike i guess you didnt catch the first 2 supercrosses on tv,bubba had no problem staying on his bike.

Caribbean Jet
    river rat mike i guess you didnt catch the first 2 supercrosses on tv,bubba had no problem staying on his bike.
    He had a pretty major crash in practice and he crashed in the main. I agree with tcook he is fast but crashes a lot.

tcook33
    He had a pretty major crash in practice and he crashed in the main. I agree with tcook he is fast but crashes a lot.
    I didn't mean that he crashes a lot. I meant, why would Reed embarrass himself by being on the same track as Bubba? Unless he absolutlely had to contractually, like in a race.......Bubba's bad, and this is his year.....

Mrs. casean
    Really????
    No it's still on the schedule Silly Keys

yea the guy crashes well more like his front tire washed out and still won easy, he was just toying with rc.you could tell in the interveiw rc knows he has his work cut out this year.i think it will be rc's last year racing.

Mrs.Racer277
    you're just to smart linds, i can't get anything past you - d-no
    Keyes=Jokester

Schmick
    as long as Stewart stops landing on his head when he crashes, he's going to wind up like Pastrana if he pulls a few more headers.

Mrs. casean
    as long as Stewart stops landing on his head when he crashes, he's going to wind up like Pastrana if he pulls a few more headers.
    yup... I hope to see him out there giving some competition. I think he will for sure. He's realized it's not about balls to the wall.. but about stamina and winning. I think? Regardless.... they all will give us a good show!!!!
    And yeah... keys=jokester... and he can't make us believe his rumors

Boa1277
    You guys and gals realize thats how these guys take it to a new level, crashing is how they get there, if you remember when RC first started he crashed for the first 3yrs remember when he stuck a foot peg about 4 inches into his thigh, or how about the classic one where he runs back out into the whoop section and almost gets beheaded, Pastrana was finished physically before he ever started racing the elite supercross class, yeah he showed flashes of unbelievable speed, but his body has been wrecked since he seperated his spinal column from his lower half of his body. When and I repeat when Stewart decides to put it togeather for 20 laps he will be doing it faster than anyone else on the track, and when the next guy comes up to dethrone Stewart he will start out by crashing at the beginning because that is how the envelope gets pushed. That is just my opinion. Hope everone has a merry X-Mas especially the motocrossers......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123