Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouse !

fakethis
    Are you gonna b here this weekend ? Any other boats want 2 hit dam #4 this weekend give me a call 1-301-991-4880 I am havin a SmallBlock ass woopin party ! Oh and fill yer bottle u gonna need it !

supersoaker509
    Are you gonna b here this weekend ? Any other boats want 2 hit dam #4 this weekend give me a call 1-301-991-4880 I am havin a SmallBlock ass woopin party ! Oh and fill yer bottle u gonna need it !
    It should be SmallBlock ass woopin a bigblock party
    Or he will let you win, just so you will show up at Anna then bust your ASS LOL
    After Anna let's set up something for a party at pops. :idea:

jets4me
    the get together that never happen last year look out pop here we come

miketsouth
    I am havin a SmallBlock ass woopin party !
    shame on you:redface:
    13to1 Big Shot CAM2 ready to drop a valve 496 bomb motor threat to a puny stock bore river gas 4mpg 350 small block.. with some secrets....and you only have a chance, and not a good one. Abslofugginlutely polesmoking pitifull.:crossx:
    How about if i just dont spray you..so you dont have fall on your rattling sword, or so you dont have to come up with any excuses. No excuses. Ask Iron Mike.
    truth is i still have to work out some oil control problems...i will be near Sunday but mom and dad putting me to work...no way around it. No excuses. :idea:
    Saturday is up in the air still.
    The oil control problems are not noticed until 10 minutes of light cruise at 60-70mph or so...interspersed with secret MPH WOT blasts and punctuated by unknown mph nitrous shots. Oil temperature related, but oil temps are not very hot. Aint enough river up there to test this out. It has me stumped.
    Big Block Dreams
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rodaje...atthemouse.JPG

fakethis
    :idea: I know you gonna WISH 2 PASS ME LIKE A RUN A WAY SLAVE !

rkgzx9
    Hey all... Its Rob... getting hot here in AZ... I see the mouse-big block battle rages on..... that pic of you with the nitrous bottle is F*%$$ funny!!! How is everyone...sorry im gonna miss Anna.... sounds liek its gonna be a blast. Not sure when im gonna make it back for a visit... maybe 4th of july or labor day. Keep in touch.
    Rob

miketsouth
    Hey all... Its Rob... getting hot here in AZ... I see the mouse-big block battle rages on..... that pic of you with the nitrous bottle is F*%$$ funny!!! How is everyone...sorry im gonna miss Anna.... sounds liek its gonna be a blast. Not sure when im gonna make it back for a visit... maybe 4th of july or labor day. Keep in touch.
    Rob
    Hey Rob, good to hear from you. I talk to Mikey regularly and he and Mom and Pops and all say they are doing well.
    Hope to see him at Anna next week, and you if you get here in July. Good luck.
    mikeT

fakethis
    Took Whitey out sunday and ran great but i did not see any Mouse. I will be at the lake friday. Hey Rob how are things going ? Its crazy up here lots o work and not much play time. Talk 2 u soon.

miketsouth
    Took Whitey out sunday and ran great but i did not see any Mouse. .
    call you but no answer. Mouse hurt you if you drive it in the rain, and it rain ALL DAY in Boonsboro.
    Its crazy up here lots o work and not much play time. Talk 2 u soon.
    Pops keepin you at it? Least it aint 20 degrees outside.
    Friday. I'll be in Fredricksburg refillin' up the Bottle..and thursday and saturday...Maybe by Sunday you got a chance.....they closed.
    Oh, yeah the only way im gonna PASS you is if you cheet better than me off the line

jets4me
    Hey mike i was at your shop on sunday thought you would be working stop by to look at that motor that ski sanger littil to small for me. But i will tell you i did wreck the truck i was driving on the way back getting on the on ramp it was like ice the come around front strait in to the gaurd rail bumper fender headlight that is my second wreck in a months time going to turn my license in tomorrow. hey ask your dad how much i owe him just tell him to put the same impeller in it and i will send the money with someone if i dont make it thanks mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast