Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not Global Warming Huh???????????

BrendellaJet
    Record breaking? Mans records aren't even a grain of sand in the hourglass of time compared to the earths records. There was a time when Havasu was molten rock. The strange thing is.. millions of years later... it was not. Before that, there was no earth. The earth has cycles. Always has and always will. When man has been gone for millions of years these same cycles will repeat themselves. I'm glad the dinos didn't enjoy internal combustion engines.. we would have been DOOOOMED
    Well said, There is nothing else to add. No reason to conitnue posting.

IMPATIENT 1
    Makes me want to go plant a tree.
    FOR ME TO POOP ON!
    http://www.freewebs.com/danskviking/dog.gif
    lmao
    its done nothing but rain for the last 2 months here in okla.. lived here most of my life and i honestly can't remember when we've had so much rain so early in the yr..
    but yeah, i think we're affecting the climate, but i think factories are more at fault than fossil fuels or cow farts

wolfie
    I think global warming has been going on since the "Ice Age"!!!!

ULTRA26 # 1
    Anybody pay attention to the weather pattern and forecasts, somethings up for sure!!! Denver recieved 4" of grape sized hail yesterday and the forecast for Havasu this weekend is a record breaking 116 degrees and the forecast is for a whole summer of record breaking temps. NSF
    Bobby,
    You should have known better to bring up such a subject on HB. The peeps here are way to smart to ever believe such nonsense
    It's obvious that the climate is changing, hopefully the braintrust here will at least admit that. IMO, there is enough scientific evidence to support that man may be speeding up an already changing process, for me to give it consideration.
    This morning I looked up the North Idaho extended, to try to get an idea of we might be expecting on our vacation. Immediate for cast, 90 hi and 62 lo. hottest equal days on record. The folks up there are getting concerned as they are starting to notice their water levels going down.
    You and I have some years on most of the folks here, and I have no doubt that you, like I, have observed the climate changing. To me it's scary stuff for many reasons.
    I guess that the consistent record high temps and other extremes, we have experienced this year, shouldn't be viewed as being related to the serious discussion of this issue by the rest of the world. Instead a coincidence or aberration.
    John M

Racey
    Screw you guys and your kids, i'm burning all the gas i can before it runs out or i die!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Boatcop, that was a damn funny post, Triumph is the best!

tntperformance
    Weather.com says it will only be 110.
    No where near 1994 at 128. I was here!

havasu5150
    No where near 1994 at 128. I was here!
    I remember that day as well. Rolled into town in an 85 Toyota 4X4 (no AC) at 0900 and it was 112 degrees. They closed the bridge for a while over concerns that it was soooo hot that it was melting the goo that holds the bricks together.

Cigalert
    Typical of us americans. Always looking for someone or something to blame. "If we didn't cause global warming then who or what did?"
    Do you live to change your sins or sin to change your lives?
    If there are no worries about the next life then why not have fun in this one. It could be over tomorrow....for all of us.
    Sorry about being cynical, just lost a really good friend, 24, died from a seizure 6 months after brain surgery. Funny how 1 soul can balance out a "Global" discussion.
    Oh yeah and Al Gore sucks...so does Kobe
    go angels

Cigalert
    I was there June 94 also. Graduated high school, got home, left for havi, got to the nautical, got a room with a swamp cooler (no AC), got swamp ass and burned my eyes out cause it was 3 billion degress outside. If I wasn't so pickled it might have really sucked. God bless america and drinking at 18.

Not So Fast
    Weather.com says it will only be 110.
    OK, so the paper lied, whats new
    John, yeah I knew this would bring out all the scientist on here being that they seem to make up a majority of this crowd Just thought it was interesting and thats what a open forum is for right??
    To all of my "Haters" well, you can kiss my big white ass, I really dont give a crap!!! Have a great day NSF

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast