Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Lucky now?

topless
    So I went to my son's band concert tonight (yes, he's the cutest band geek on earth) and they had a raffle. You could buy tickets for 4 gift baskets that each class made....Freshmen, Sophmore, Junior, and Senoir classes. The proceeds of course went to the band. I won all of them..............Now everyone wants me to buy lottery tickets. LMAO. I was embarrased after I won the first 2 but I did get alot of really cool stuff. My son might get beat up tomorrow because now everyone thinks it was rigged.

tntperformance
    :idea: One never knows

Coded-Dude
    what instrument does he play?
    so....either you are the ONLY one who bought the raffle, or you are one lucky(and proud) supportter of your sons extra ciricular activies.
    Either way, CONGRATS!

topless
    what instrument does he play?
    so....either you are the ONLY one who bought the raffle, or you are one lucky(and proud) supportter of your sons extra ciricular activies.
    Either way, CONGRATS!He plays trombone and I really didn't think I was going to win but was glad to buy tickets since it was for them and he really enjoys it.

topless
    Hell, alot of the stuff is for little kids so I'm taking it to work to give to my friends who have young children and grandchildren.

Coded-Dude
    good idea....
    I played the trumpet for years, but in highschool I switch to drums.
    (always wnated to, but couldn't previously)
    Anywho, music is great for youngsters - cheers!

Nord
    What did you win and when do the items get put on ebay:devil:

topless
    What did you win and when do the items get put on ebay:devil:I won 6 dvd movies, a bunch of candy, 2 beach balls, a beach chair, a gay looking hat, a beach umbrella, a spider man blow up kids chair, a 50 dollar gift certificate, 6 spiderman hot wheel cars, a little gun that shoots nerf bullets, a spiderman puzzle, some other kind of spiderman kids thingy with parts too smalls for kids under 5 yrs old, 3 freaky looking action figure dudes, one action figure dude that makes death noises, 3 beach towels, 4 coca cola glasses, 2 bottles of Arrowhead water with insulated holders, a box full of these square gel things that you freeze and they make ice cubes that don't water your drinks down and you can reuse them, a little insulated lunch box (soft sided),. more candy, more kid toys, a water badmitten set, some chap stick, sunscreen, sunburn lotion, a coloring book, 2 spiderman balloons, a really cool red tin coca cola bucket that is perfect for ice and beer, a 6 pack of coca cola in bottles, a couple more buckets that I don't know what the hell they are for, a spider man book for a 3 year old, 2 balls that the kids can throw at each other in the water and injure themselves, and three little containers to put snacks in. Nothing will be on ebay but I'm lucky I won a bunch of stuff I really don't need.
    I think that's it.

Speaking of Lucky,
    He would probably like the gay looking hat.
    Congrats on your haul. Sounds like a real nice garage sale about 2 years down the road lol.

topless
    Speaking of Lucky,
    He would probably like the gay looking hat.
    Congrats on your haul. Sounds like a real nice garage sale about 2 years down the road lol. No shit huh? most of it is already loaded in the car to unload on unsuspecting victims at work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast