Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chowchilla anyone?

creepingcharlie
    I'm going, I been there every year sense they came back. My dad and his friend is come up from so cal. Hope it will be a good turn out for the k boats, love to see them run.

stoker2001
    Cant wait,whacker went down hard in RB in second round.Inboards beware in Chow Come by pit#561 and say hey to MRS and crew

TAF
    Yep we're going. What day would be better to go to, sat. or sun?
    On Sat. all boats have a chance to run 2 times so thats your chance to see the most boats run. Sun. eliminations means a couple didn't qualify and others only run once while 2 in each class get to run 3 times:idea:

TAF
    Depends if you want to see finals or more boats run....Sat has more boats running....
    The stars actually predict I may make it afterall.....
    Did you find airfare yet? A ride from Fresno ?:idea:

lucky
    :idea:

Mrs Luvnlife
    Yer going to be short a couple LVNLF's Darn! As far as I know my Sis isn't going either.
    I know, I'm gonna look pretty funny towing that trailer over there behind my car, walking around aimlessly looking for a cold beer and just generally being lost, the boat will be dirty, no fresh coffe in the morning, god only knows what else the two of them do for us that we don't notice.
    WHAT? No Jen and Cale....forget it I'm not even going to work on it!
    The overwhelming feeling of guilt has me thinking I can leave the 3 of them behind and I could get there in a hurry . I can find some fresh coffee, cold beer, make sure noone is walking around aimlessly and I could even clean the boat .

TAF
    The overwhelming feeling of guilt has me thinking I can leave the 3 of them behind and I could get there in a hurry . I can find some fresh coffee, cold beer, make sure noone is walking around aimlessly and I could even clean the boat .
    Jen, If so, my sis could fly into Burbank, you or I (driving from AZ) could pick her up and then someone other than I could drive the rest of the way to Chowtown........I like that i dea.........oh Dia are you going this time ....when?

lucky
    great On the ups side - We have a terminal down the street and We have a full supply of tires , air gauges and ect ect

Mrs.Racer277
    Jen, If so, my sis could fly into Burbank, you or I (driving from AZ) could pick her up and then someone other than I could drive the rest of the way to Chowtown........I like that i dea.........oh Dia are you going this time ....when?
    It is a serious thought.
    But it is also Tina's Bday weekend?

It is a serious thought.
    But it is also Tina's Bday weekend?
    Obviously she did not plan her birthday around the boatraces! A common thing among women.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast