Thread: Pomona Boat Show

ChumpChange
    Will Ultra be there?

Johnwithjm
    We are not going this year. We have a boat show every day at our showrooms

ChumpChange
    It's a shame that the fairplex is less than five miles from me and the showrooms are, well, let's just say, a little farther.

sigepmock
    It's a shame that the fairplex is less than five miles from me and the showrooms are, well, let's just say, a little farther.
    Oh quit whinning.....you're just a looky lou anyways There's a showroom in Corona and that's only 20 minutes away. If you want I'll come by Saturday morning and drive you down there if it will help :devil:

KineticoH20
    Oh quit whinning.....you're just a looky lou anyways There's a showroom in Corona and that's only 20 minutes away. If you want I'll come by Saturday morning and drive you down there if it will help :devil:
    Ahemmmm....a showroom would need to hae NEW merchandise in it to be a showroom

ChumpChange
    Have an offer in on the Dana right now at a price pretty much what I'm asking for. Wife is having second thoughts on what to do. Doh! I'll browse the show this week as well as drop by Ultra and make the decision. You want to drive me to San Diego too?

sigepmock
    Have an offer in on the Dana right now at a price pretty much what I'm asking for. Wife is having second thoughts on what to do. Doh! I'll browse the show this week as well as drop by Ultra and make the decision. You want to drive me to San Diego too?
    Congrats.....I think that you guys would really be happy in an Ultra cat...the 26 or 27.
    As for a ride to El Cajon.......just ask and they'll send the ULTRA LIMO for you

Johnwithjm
    Have an offer in on the Dana right now at a price pretty much what I'm asking for. Wife is having second thoughts on what to do. Doh! I'll browse the show this week as well as drop by Ultra and make the decision. You want to drive me to San Diego too? If you need anything or have any questions come on by the Corona location and ask for John if I can help you with anything.