Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: who all is in the central division?

blowngas
    I'm from the badlands of South Texas-----where the pavement ends and the west begins-----the infamous city of Robstown!!!-----with Lake Mathias, home of "Jet Fest",held each labor day weekend, being closest inland lake.

Carnivalride
    You can find JET HYDRO in Hutchinson KS or out on Cheney lake hunting V-Drives. I`m just around the corner from Carnival Ride. Speaking of Carnival Ride, looking forward to meeting up with him on Cheney lake some time. :crossx:
    Steve,
    Drop me an email or a pm when your heading out sometime and I'll try and meet up with you. I'd like to meet you in person, talk boats and have a few cold ones once the boats are on the trailers. Mines all done except for dialing it in so I'm just going crazy waiting for spring. If you want I'll pm you my cell#.
    Later,
    Loren

Jet Hydro
    Loren
    I`v got some work to do to mine but for the most part it`s done. Might put it in a few show`s this winter if I have time??? I`ll let you know when we go out for play unless you want to take a peak when we go testing? Duane and I are gonna do some runs as soon as it warms up with the computer hooked up and see what we have. Gotta get it over to Duane's but this snow has kept it here in the shop :cry: , maybe Friday?

Carnivalride
    Steve,
    Isn't there ice at the edges of the lake? That's what I had been told anyway. I'll probably get mine out about mid/late March to try and get my gearing and prop dialed in a little better for this new combination set up. So If your headed out around then look me up. I'll let you know when I go. Did you end up building the all out blown aluminum race block deal or just freshening up your old blown gas engine? If so what are your goals?
    Loren

Jet Hydro
    No, I just reworked what I had and took it off gas. My goal is 10`s but we`ll have to see if there`s enough motor yet. :cry:

taylormanss
    now I thought I was hardcore running my boat down here in south texas year round.I don't have anything on jethydro! btw I know of two jet hydros in south texas,one is out of corpus christi,and one belongs to a friend of mine in victoria,texas.

Carnivalride
    No, I just reworked what I had and took it off gas. My goal is 10`s but we`ll have to see if there`s enough motor yet. :cry:
    How much motor or more do you think you need to run 10.0's? I didn't remember if you were at 10.50's before or 11.0's? So did you raise the compression when you switched to alcohol or just add more boost, are you injected now too? Look forward to seeing you this spring, I'll see if I can give you a chance to go v-drive hunting :2purples: :2purples: who know's there's a small possibility it could be the other way around. :eat: :smile:
    Hey did you ever get your other boat located and pulled out of Cheney?

progplb
    Hey Jet Hydro I assume the boat in your post is your ride.. Were you at Bricktown last year???
    Taylormanss check your PM.

Jet Hydro
    Loren
    I`m not sure how much motor it will take to make this thing run 10`s because it had enough to run 9.50`s in a tunnel but this hydro is heavy as hell. I just changed carbs and up the boost by 2 teeth.
    progplb
    Yes we raced at Brick Town last season. Loved that place and I`m looking forward to going there again this new season. They even kicked us out of Toby Keith`s bar...lol. We had a blast till we lost a good friend.

Carnivalride
    Loren
    I`m not sure how much motor it will take to make this thing run 10`s because it had enough to run 9.50`s in a tunnel but this hydro is heavy as hell. I just changed carbs and up the boost by 2 teeth.
    progplb
    Yes we raced at Brick Town last season. Loved that place and I`m looking forward to going there again this new season. They even kicked us out of Toby Keith`s bar...lol. We had a blast till we lost a good friend.
    Best of luck to you next year Steve! I'm sure we'll see each other sometime next spring for sure. If I only get to run one race it will most likely be OKC's Bricktown deal. I've gotta get some numbers on this thing and see if my work and calculations came out in my favor or not. :squiggle: :squiggle: Hopefully I'm happier with is round of changes than I was last time, from seat of the pants it feels better but I'm probably out of calibration after 6 years. :hammerhea :hammerhea

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast