Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: who all is in the central division?

progplb
    Loren
    I`m not sure how much motor it will take to make this thing run 10`s because it had enough to run 9.50`s in a tunnel but this hydro is heavy as hell. I just changed carbs and up the boost by 2 teeth.
    progplb
    Yes we raced at Brick Town last season. Loved that place and I`m looking forward to going there again this new season. They even kicked us out of Toby Keith`s bar...lol. We had a blast till we lost a good friend.
    Shoot me a email ... I have a great pic of your Boat in front of the ball park at the show and shine... Had to go back through a bunch but finally found it.
    progplb@yahoo.com

sidewound
    I'm in N. Iowa. The REAL central zone.
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

Jet Hydro
    progplb
    Well I sent you mail. Hope it went as this is a new computer and it`s not all set up yet. If you didnt get it let me know.

ECeptor
    ECeptor, Wichita, KS, mostly at Cheney because I can be driveway to water in less than 30mins. My boat is hibernating in a buddy's shed less than 5 miles from the boat ramp. But I like to see different water and have been recently to Eldorado, Perry, Kaw, Skiatook and Kanopolis. I plan on spending more and more time at Kaw - best water inside of 2 hrs from home.
    Hey CR and JH - lemme know when you head out to Cheney. I'll bring my tug boat just in case anyone runs out of fuel and needs a tow..

SmokinLowriderSS
    Lowrider spends her dry time laid up in the countryside NE of Newton Ks, about a half-hr N of Wichita. We hang out on ElDorado keeping the Bajas & Bassmasters in their place, and dodging the thousands of lake-lice while tubing & skiing. We are also unmistakable when hanging out in the rock quarry sipping suds on a scorching afternoon at anchor. Haven't been to Cheeney since grinding WAY too much sand thru the pump one day back in '89, never saw fit to go back & do it again. :boxed:

magic29
    Shawnee Kansas
    Perry lake and LOTO

1slowboat
    1slowboat is located in north Texas, kaufman, which is about 45 minutes east of Dallas.... curently trying to finnish the boat for the next year!!!!boat at Lake Lavon,Tawakani,Ceader creek lake, and many lakes all over the state, for get togethers and such.... I'm a member of the NTJBC.... which we are going to hold an event in oklahoma at Plater flats,memorial weekend....if any want to attend?

Shark In The Pond
    Where the dirt and wind blow's ...Lubbock Tx.

cookieman
    Granbury,Texas 35 miles SW of Fort Worth. Live right on Lake Granbury but will boat on any Texas lake were ***boats will at. We boat at Lake Amistead, Canyon Lake, Lake Medina, Lake Corpus Christi, Plowman's Creek on Lake Whitney, Eagle Mountain Lake, and will look forward to new lakes in 2006.

spanky spanky
    I am from San Angelo, TX and run with the SDBA, also Hang out with the sharks, slowboats taylormanss' and the cookieman

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast