Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wonder what the mexicans..

LEADFOOTjosh
    do with all the 6x9 speakers they dont sell at the swap meet.. and if you ever wanted a single cab f-250. I found out where they all went.. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHS3nzb4okI

That was three or four min. outta my life i know i'll never get back!

Good for a lil' laugh though!

boats&bars
    this is yet another reason that I must use the Quote f-cking beaners

TBONE1904
    Damn looks like Phat Matt has some competition with DJ Gustavo!!!!!

riverracerXXX
    this is yet another reason that I must use the Quote f-cking beaners
    Thats sum funny shit. But oh, by the way, those guys are Brazilian.... you know, from Brazil.

WishIknew
    They must of got those down on Crenshaw!!!!!

topless
    OK, this categorizing all Mexicans with illegal immagrants it BS. It's the illegals,the gang bangers, the terrorists that make everyone from their nationality look bad. I think that people are people and every race has bad seeds but to generalize is not an option. The illegals from Mexico make Mexicans look bad but in all honesty, many are great people, just like black gang members make people generlize them too and I have many friends who are black. There are white supremisists that make white people look bad too but like I said, people are people and there are always going to be some that make the rest of us look bad. Why don't we just call the idiots what they are.......IDIOTS (except for you Bilge)
    I'm done

LEADFOOTjosh
    OK, this categorizing all Mexicans with illegal immagrants it BS. It's the illegals,the gang bangers, the terrorists that make everyone from their nationality look bad. I think that people are people and every race has bad seeds but to generalize is not an option. The illegals from Mexico make Mexicans look bad but in all honesty, many are great people, just like black gang members make people generlize them too and I have many friends who are black. There are white supremisists that make white people look bad too but like I said, people are people and there are always going to be some that make the rest of us look bad. Why don't we just call the idiots what they are.......IDIOTS (except for you Bilge)
    I'm done
    who's calling them illegal's?? Dont get all PC now.. Just watch the vid for its entertainment value instead of trying to up your post count

Cheap Thrills
    who's calling them illegal's?? Dont get all PC now.. Just watch the vid for its entertainment value instead of trying to up your post count
    No if she was just trying to up her post count she would simply just said Fuĉk You and been done with it. Instead she made a valid post in which I agree.
    Put that in your pipe and smoke on it Mr. I got 28 post count ....
    C.T. :wink:

WishIknew
    Whats up Ford got you down

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast