Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Kevorkian is getting out of prison today...

Jordy
    after 8 years for a bullshit 2nd degree murder conviction. :notam:
    Anyone need me to set up an appointment for them???

HM
    after 8 years for a bullshit 2nd degree murder conviction. :notam:
    Anyone need me to set up an appointment for them???
    I think he will be very busy in the year 2010 as that is the year that all estate taxes disappear.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Check out Squamous Cell Carcinoma, and anyone on this board would be googling Dr Death if they got it.
    Far worse than Leprosy.
    My wife introduced me to two of her patients with it, and later gave me strict instructions that if she ever gets it to "Off her".
    Brutal,, absof#c#inlutely horrific painful miserable death. Forget Morphine,, the only painkiller that works is a .44 mag to the temple.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squamous_cell_carcinoma

ratso
    Check out Squamous Cell Carcinoma, and anyone on this board would be googleing Dr Death if they got it.
    Far worse than Leprosey.
    My wife introduced me to two of her patients with it, and later gave me strict instructions that if she ever gets it to "Off her".
    Brutal,, absof#c#inlutely horrific painful miserable death.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squamous_cell_carcinoma
    I'm afraid to click on this link...:jawdrop:

OutCole'd
    The guy should have received a medal rather than a prison sentence. Total BS.

AZJD
    I might need him if I have to put another $78 bucks worth of diesel in this pig again!

Jordy
    The guy should have received a medal rather than a prison sentence. Total BS.
    Bingo. It scares me that people on a jury could actually find someone guilty of murder for assisting a person in ending their terminal pain and suffering. It's all about karma. I'm sure Dr. Jack will be eager to help them in their time of need. :notam:
    I don't recall how far up the appellate chain his case went, but it seems as though, with videotape from the people he assisted explaining how they don't want to continue living the life they have, with nothing to look forward to but pain, medication, and ultimately a delayed death, and how they're making a rational, informed decision, that it should have been overturned. I just don't get it.
    He should have gotten a medal.

dirty old man
    Isn't assisted death OK in Oregon? I know I may need to move there in 2010

Trailer Park Casanova
    I'm afraid to click on this link...:jawdrop:
    How about a teaser then:
    http://www.skincancer.org/images/stories/look06.jpg
    Early stage, I'll spare everyone the advanced stage pix.

BADBLOWN572
    If I ever get to the point that I can not wipe my own ass, feed myself, or am living in constant pain... Please put a pillow over my face and follow it up with a .45
    I am a full supporter of physician assisted suicide provided all precautions are taken and is done for MEDICAL REASONS ONLY! Let someone go out with some dignity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast