Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WoW - FIRST CLASS

dirty old man
    Got a huge yellow packet in the mail this week - from Hallett. Contained brochures, a poker card, arm bands, fabulous map, for Fathers Days Hallett Regatta. As usual, they are going way above any manufacturers regatta, inluding beach partys and the big deal in the park. Its always like a huge family get-to-gether and its right here in Boulder City. All the double/doubles I can eat washed down by my favorite libation

HALLETT BOY
    Hey ! I didn't get mine yet !!

BADAXE
    Got a huge yellow packet in the mail this week - from Hallett. Contained brochures, a poker card, arm bands, fabulous map, for Fathers Days Hallett Regatta. As usual, they are going way above any manufacturers regatta, inluding beach partys and the big deal in the park. Its always like a huge family get-to-gether and its right here in Boulder City. All the double/doubles I can eat washed down by my favorite libation
    I live across the street from the park. If I come over there during the party would you slip me a In and Out burger?

Water Romper
    I didn’t get mine …………………..wait, I don’t have a Hallet

Big Warlock
    AND........they make great boats on top of that!!

scarabrick2
    We're waiting for ours. Maybe today???
    270 hallett closed bow

Magic34
    AND........they make great boats on top of that!!
    Want a brand new 40 with genny and A/C?

spectras only
    Do they know you haven't got a Hallett ?

scarabrick2
    If you don't have a Hallett then you shouldn't be at the party. I will be the one taking care of all the NON hallett people. If you can get by me then I'll let you in..
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152514
    Just messing around. Thats not me.. I'm not paying for the party so come on over...

big crapolla
    I got mine yesterday also. Nice package this year. And what a great map. Nicer than having to hang around the drivers meeting and circling the card stops on your own.
    Hey, since there's no drivers meeting, when and where do we start out from? Anyone know if they'll still start 5 different waves?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast