Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Bush Insane?

Forkin' Crazy
    This happened this past week.....
    $30 Million MORE for AIDs in Africa!
    Raising pollution standards for the US past the ISO standards!
    Opens doors to 7000 Iraqis.... half of which I hear are going to Detroit!
    Wants do give the illegals Amnesty, but has trouble defining what "Amnesty" really means!
    I think he is mad!!!

Blown 472
    Wants do give the illegals Amnesty, but has trouble defining what "Amnesty" really means!
    I think he is mad!!!
    Didcha vote for him?

QuickJet
    Didcha vote for him?
    I think, matter of fact I know Kerry would of done it far worse.
    Yes Bush is insane!!!
    I think the Iraqis are going to Dearborne Michigan.
    We need to close off the boarders and start shipping out the undesireables.
    Bush has his head so far up his ass on all of this that it disgusts me.

Tom Brown
    I find it hard to imagine what could possibly be worse than the situation you folks have right now.http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    Better you than us.

Forkin' Crazy
    Didcha vote for him?
    Don't insult me with such a stupid question. :sleeping:
    The first 4 didn't seem that bad and considering the past events... then considering the alternative.....
    I am just trying to understand his reasoning or lack there of. I heard him say something to the effect that amnesty was not forgiving past offenses.... Well then, just WTF is it?
    Tom, it has gotten worse. I am figuring that Bush has caused the disillusion of the supporters of the Republican Party… or some division. I am hoping that the added strength of the Democrats won’t over power certain beliefs and rights that we hold dearly to falter. The current anti-gun bill is a good example.
    Thanks for your encouragement. Sucks to be us!

bigq
    Nope it was one of his original promises, but 9/11 slowed his amnesty bills. What we really need to do is stop all immigration for 5 years and close off the boarders and get a handle on who the hell is here. That will never happen were DOOOMED!
    I am afraid unless something drastic happens to reverse our coarse the USA will no longer be what it could have become, but then again all nations come to an end.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I think he is mad!!!
    For good reason I don't believe he will stop at this.
    He is a dangerous incompetent.
    I don't think that is possible
    Peace

bigq
    If you guys think it is all Bush you need to wake up. Do you think anyone els in our wonderful government is think...man why didn't i think of that
    Oh by the way, you would think the Hollywood stars would love this guy. He has helped\given more aid to troubled countries then any other US President, but then call him names....odd????

Blown 472
    Don't insult me with such a stupid question. :sleeping:
    The first 4 didn't seem that bad and considering the past events... then considering the alternative.....
    I am just trying to understand his reasoning or lack there of. I heard him say something to the effect that amnesty was not forgiving past offenses.... Well then, just WTF is it?
    Tom, it has gotten worse. I am figuring that Bush has caused the disillusion of the supporters of the Republican Party… or some division. I am hoping that the added strength of the Democrats won’t over power certain beliefs and rights that we hold dearly to falter. The current anti-gun bill is a good example.
    Thanks for your encouragement. Sucks to be us!
    And to think you put him in office.

Blown 472
    The way I see it is, all you bushies that put that assclown in office for a second term have nothing to say at all, you bought his line of shit hook, line and sinker. Now you just have to ride out the roller coaster, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast