Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Honestly, How much $$ do you hard-on's drop at the titty bar each visit?:

Trailer Park Casanova
    Keep it real.
    What sums of lettuce do you Dickmen drop on drinks and lapdances and "tips" to the tallent at the Strip clubs?

Cas
    0 - never been to one

zudnic
    I dont spend money on lap dances at bars in the U.S, waste of money. In the U.S go for beer, find massage parlor and get a happy ending. It also alot less money over strip clubs, even in Canada, the latter does have much better clubs........

$0.00 I buy my booze at the store and drink at home and the lap dance's are free and I also have very happy ending.:idea: In the AM another go around

pw_Tony
    Last time I went a few months ago about $150 that I didn't have room to spend:devil: They're just so friendly!

zudnic
    $0.00 I buy my booze at the store and drink at home and the lap dance's are free and I also have very happy ending.:idea:
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news thats the most expensive form of adult entertainment!
    In fact dont see why a strip club cant have at least a happy ending on the menu. Very happy is going a little far, but if both agree as adults should be perfectly all right............

boatsnblondes
    None, American tittie bars SUCK!!!! Just got tired of the whole cock tease, sit on your hands, no touchie thing. Go to TJ, lots more fun, and ya don't have ta keep your hands to yourself...plus, a lot of UCSD girls moonlight down there cause the moneys better....enjoy....

zudnic
    None, American tittie bars SUCK!!!! Just got tired of the whole cock tease, sit on your hands, no touchie thing. Go to TJ, lots more fun, and ya don't have ta keep your hands to yourself...plus, a lot of UCSD girls moonlight down there cause the moneys better....enjoy....
    Those that border Canada its just as good as TJ, little cleaner and safer version..........

Trailer Park Casanova
    At one time the Canada titty bars were anything goes, really good.
    Rumor is they invented the Blow Job.

ratso
    I never have dropped much in the clubs... I dated one for 9 months, and that was an interesting ride... sometimes I really miss her...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast