Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTH??? What happened to my thread?

locogringo
    Do they randomly delete threads on spam material???
    My thread that I had here on those two higher end homes are nowhere to be found. Can't even find it in my posts when I look under my "recent posts" board.
    Is someone in "upper-management" upset that I am offering houses where someone doesn't need to get a new loan on them?
    Silly QUACKERS or "Crackers"!
    There are other posts on here relevant to real estate and such. What rules did I break?
    I don't recall seeing any nipples or things more exciting than that?

Xlration Marine
    I think I saw some rules about posting homes in the spam section. Might be worth checking out. Something like you can't do it???

PHX ATC
    Everybody hates your guts Danielson!

AZJD
    Do they randomly delete threads on spam material???
    My thread that I had here on those two higher end homes are nowhere to be found. Can't even find it in my posts when I look under my "recent posts" board.
    Is someone in "upper-management" upset that I am offering houses where someone doesn't need to get a new loan on them?
    Silly QUACKERS or "Crackers"!
    There are other posts on here relevant to real estate and such. What rules did I break?
    I don't recall seeing any nipples or things more exciting than that?
    You mean this one?
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150864

PHX ATC
    No, there was a different thread with some big money houses.

AZJD
    No, there was a different thread with some big money houses.
    Oh, I thought he was being funny when he said high end......

selfmade
    Maybe it was one of the mods houses that you had for sale?

ChumpChange
    They would like you to keep the homes relevant to the boating theme of this site. If the homes are located on a body of water such as Havasu, Parker, etc then they are okay.
    If they let every agen post non river homes on this site, every agent would be posting every one of their listings here.

locogringo
    They would like you to keep the homes relevant to the boating theme of this site. If the homes are located on a body of water such as Havasu, Parker, etc then they are okay.
    If they let every agen post non river homes on this site, every agent would be posting every one of their listings here.
    I can fully understand that and it is a great point. I am not a realtor though, these are houses that I own.
    How about this chump change...
    If I get a front yard full of vestal virgins lathering up a Lamborghini, can I then post them.
    The thing is, there are ALOT of boaters in the Corona area that go to Havasu. Thought I'd do service.
    No worries either way.
    Daniel
    Everybody hates your guts Danielson!
    Toby, your probably right... lol. I never am on RRX that much anymore,let alone here.
    Hope all is well.
    DB

Xlration Marine
    Here it is, just stumbled over it.
    Spam Policy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We have a forum dedicated to Spam only. No more spam (things or services for sale) is to be posted in the regular forums. If you do it will be moved by the moderators. Repeat offenders will be warned then banned if it doesn't stop.
    Same Spam rules apply as always. Only boat / toy (personal item) related spam allowed. Not income generating spam ie: Insurance, Real Estate, Investment Opportunities, Time Shares in Bora Bora, etc etc. Use common sense. If it isn't somehow related to ***boats it doesn't belong on the ***boat forum. Commercial spam isn't allowed. Buy a banner ad from ***boat if you wish to advertise products or services.
    No Spam in signatures allowed. One or two links are ok but NO promotional language. No "For sale this or for sale that". Put it in the spam forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast