Thread: BBQ Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daytona100
    BBQ RULES
    We are about to enter the summer and BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity, as it's the only type of cooking a 'real' man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved.
    When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:
    Routine...
    (1) The woman buys the food.
    (2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
    (3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
    Here comes the important part:
    (4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
    More routine....
    (5) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
    (6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.
    Important again:
    (7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
    More routine....
    (8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
    (9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
    And most important of all:
    (10) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
    (11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women....
    --
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"
    is like calling a drug dealer and "unlicensed pharmacist!"

rvr_d8
    Very Funny....Very True

rvr_d8
    I just started a thread asking about the weather bars....where and how did you get those?

3 daytona`s
    I enjoy being outside talking having a beerski and having a good time. I do not need my gal to wait on me,I guess would rather do the reverse.

RP2
    BBQ RULES
    We are about to enter the summer and BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity, as it's the only type of cooking a 'real' man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved.
    When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:
    Routine...
    (1) The woman buys the food.
    (2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
    (3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
    Here comes the important part:
    (4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
    More routine....
    (5) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
    (6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.
    Important again:
    (7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
    More routine....
    (8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
    (9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
    And most important of all:
    (10) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
    (11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women....
    --
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"
    is like calling a drug dealer and "unlicensed pharmacist!"
    Now we understand why you have women problems displayed on a public forum.:idea:

Daytona100
    Now we understand why you have women problems displayed on a public forum.:idea:
    Dude it,s a joke kinda like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHT
    Well I think you got it all wrong.....
    The man picks the meat and all the fixin's then he grills it all and then some....... Gotta cook right and smoke it right and the girlys will be in your hand.....
    YUP that's it..

LHC30Victory
    Well I think you got it all wrong.....
    The man picks the meat and all the fixin's then he grills it all and then some....... Gotta cook right and smoke it right and the girlys will be in your hand.....
    YUP that's it..
    I havta agree with Don.......