Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn bees

vee-driven
    i got another beehive poppin up at the house so i just sprayed puppy flee powder on it and hit it with a stick, hahah you should see it now buuuuzzzzzz.

HOSS
    The stick or broom are always first options when dealing with a nest/hive. Why be smart when we can live life stupid. Good job bro,,this Bud Light is for you!

rrrr
    i got another beehive poppin up at the house so i just sprayed puppy flee powder on it and hit it with a stick, hahah you should see it now buuuuzzzzzz.
    Why do I have this mental picture of a guy with a mullet being chased by bees?

dragboat
    Why do I have this mental picture of a guy with a mullet being chased by bees?

mental............LMAO...

vee-driven
    By the way i have a shaved head, and i play with guns and talk shit to gang bangers too, i love living dangerously. Bees are less aggressive in the evening, why pay $120 for something you can do youself, that is if your not a puss. This morning there was about 5000 dead bees in the street and on the sidewalk that i swept up, damn i'm good.

lucky
    ya know - it's always fun to whip out a large can of w-d 40 and a match I love warm honey

vee-driven
    i was gonna bust out the propane weed torch, but i already have a proven method.

lucky
    one of my all time favorites, Your moms can of "aqua net " hair spray stops them instantly

vee-driven
    how do you know my mom has aquanet hair spray lol. carb clean or simple green works great too.

pw_Tony
    Last time I dealt with bee hive in a tree took a Skiploader, filled the bucket with dirt, and dumped it on top.... very few survived

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast