Thread: Toys For Tots Tour and other Stuff in FLA this Summer

RaceBoat Rus
    The Freedom Boat Reunion is being planned for August 10,11.
    The FBR will be at the Holiday Inn Express. With our boats touring the lakes around of Mount Dora Leasburg Eustis and Tavares. The FRBÂ’s main agenda is as a school supply drive What we have slated for this event is a poker ride with several stops on these beautiful lakes with a lunch stop midway and the last stop being at the host Hotel [The Holiday Inn Express in Tavares 352 742 1600] there the last card will be given and your school supplies [and or donation] will be collected. He next step is a shared dinner so bring what you want to see on the grill or a covered plate you would like to share after the meal[ that is always great] we will count the cards and select the winners The Principal of Lake Weston Elementary will awarding the trophies to the winners . Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or ideas as this is still new to me I would enjoy some help. Rus Matos 5327 Goddard ave Orlando Florida 32810 or E-mail raceboatrus@aol.com [warning IÂ’m not good with E-mail] call 407 760 3481. There will be more news forthcoming at the RBR and the net,,, heck call me!
    2007 Boating Toys for Tots is coming going to be December 1 of 2007
    I think we hit on the right formula this year over 100 boats made the tour from Palatka to Crescent city over $10,000 in gifts and toys were collected by the US Marines and fun was had by all . This was once the worlds only Boating Toys for Tots tour others have joined the game and now its not the only . Now it only the BestÂ… thanks to you
    Please not that these events are not speed events or a sanctioned races, The main purpose of these events are to bring positive attention to us as boaters. For those who opt to bring their boats and operate their boats at these gatherings we encourage all those to conduct themselves in a safe and prudent manner obeying all laws. Please practice safe boating as we would like to see you and enjoy your company for years to come. The operation of your boat, actions or misactions are your responsibility and no parties other than yourself can or will accept any responsibilities for you or persons in your partyÂ…Â….

HaryCary333
    Hey Russ, had another great time in Palatka! We might be outta town the week of the Toys for Tots run. If we can make it back in time, we'll be there!!

RaceBoat Rus
    We loved having you come out to the RBR. It great guys like you that make these event all worth while .... I realy want to make these upcoming event big for the benefit of those kids... did you get a CD picture disk from the 2006 RBR?,,, you know you had a good time pass the word with theFBR and the Toys Tour... might you like your boat to be on an upcoming event T-shirt... let me know