Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: First thoughts

RitcheyRch
    This is the scum bag my Daughter was dating. What are your first thoughts when you see these pictures.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...mbag_1-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...mbag_2-med.jpg

Cheap Thrills
    <--- first thought....Second thought would be to yank those damn britches up around his Fing earlobes and beat him out the door with the liquor bottle and not let him back until he learn to dress respectfully. Of course that is if it were my daughter.
    T.

RitcheyRch
    He claims he is Caucasian on his MySpace and my Daughter told me he is Hawaiian.
    want a be gang banger,you should set down and have a drink with him and when he pass's out cut his focking balls off
    He was never allowed at my house. Unfortunatley, the ex-wife allowed him over there on her time.
    <--- first thought....Second thought would be to yank those damn britches up around his Fing earlobes and beat him out the door with the liquor bottle and not let him back until he learn to dress respectfully. Of course that is if it were my daughter.
    T.

wsuwrhr
    Why would your daughter date such a retard?
    Poor you.
    this is a joke, right?

Old school Ultra
    First of all, I am glad my daughter is only 3..... How many buses does it take to get from E LA to Castaic?
    Good luck...

yopengo
    No way in Hell.

mbroome
    Gee, theres a winner! Guy OOZES career potential! I have a 17 yr old and it THAT showed up on my doorstep he'd get chased out of my yard while I start racking shells.....

lewiville
    first thought is, time for the " I just got out of prison and I need an excuse to let off some steam" talk with him. It worked on accourding to Jim

fatboy95
    Take him out boating, make him wear a life vest filled with sand and have him practice a "man overboard drill". I'm sure the world will be a better place.

RitcheyRch
    I never allowed her to date him. Her Mother did. Hard for me to tell her she cant date someone when her Mother encouraged it so I just never allowed them to see each other on my time.
    Here is a picture of my Daughter. After seeing him, it doesnt make much sense does it?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ittany-med.jpg
    Why would your daughter date such a retard?
    Poor you.
    this is a joke, right?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast