Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: UltraJohn

Throttle
    I can't tell you how nice it was to meet you and your wife this weekend! I think I will step up and speak for all of us "we all enjoyed your company"!
    Your blender is sweet too!
    Pics later!
    Drive home safely today!

selfmade
    I can't tell you how nice it was to meet you and your wife this weekend! I think I will step up and speak for all of us "we all enjoyed your company"!
    Pics later!
    Drive home safely today!
    I will second that statement. What a great weekend

prkr247
    Great to meet you both on Friday as well. I hope you enjoyed your first trip to Havi....
    Mike

Garrddogg

grads2112
    You can keep him. Just kidding buddy, hurry back. When you didn't show up at Folsom this weekend people were asking if you were broken down again.

2forcefull
    Pics later!
    Drive home safely today!
    Yeah, what he said, good tak'n to you two

Throttle
    You can keep him. Just kidding buddy, hurry back. When you didn't show up at Folsom this weekend people were asking if you were broken down again.
    he said you were gonna come too, what happened? pussy, j/k
    maybe next year...

Not So Fast
    Looks like that new seawall worked out just right for dinner, drinks, and blenders NSF

Todd969
    I must say John and Erica were an absolute blast. Another great weekend with everyone.

Todd & Dana

John.
    Just made it home a little bit ago. checked on the dogs and logged on to see what's new. Thanks for the great hospitality and making us feel like family. All of the Havasu folks we met this weekend are awesome peeps. I took a ton of pics, most of boats ya'll see every weekend but new for me. I'll post more later after we get some eats.
    Thanks again for welcoming us to your city. We'll definitely be back.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast