Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: UltraJohn

EAZYKILLER2006
    Okay, now that I’ve had a chance to settle in back at home, I want to take a chance to thank those of you we met this weekend. Ericka and I had our reservations making the trip not knowing anybody in Havasu, but really had a great time. We never imagined we would have met such a great group of people.
    Tunnel T, thanks for meeting us Friday night. Ericka and I enjoyed drinks and dinner with you and your family. Your kids are great. Thanks for the directions to the Sandbar too. We made it! We’ll see you out on the Delta this year.
    707dog, we didn’t get a chance to hang too much in Havasu, but at least got to meet in person. We’ll have to hook up this year out at Berryessa.
    Throttle, you are an awesome guy. We had a great time hanging with you and Jamie Friday & Saturday night. Ericka is going to get Jamie hooked on the boobie boards. Have fun shopping.
    Selfmade, you have one very awesome boat. I hope that Skyler wasn’t bouncing off the walls all night after her non-alcoholic pina colada. Ericka wants me to tell you that Brooke has beautiful eyes. I hope that your knee is doing okay.
    Prkr247, it was great meeting you. You were the first person we talked to in the channel and it was great of you to give us some 411 on the area.
    Garrddogg, thanks for the pics. You and your wife are great peeps.
    2forcefull, your have a beautiful boat. It was fun chatting with you in the channel and swapping stories about our little PM buddy.
    Andy01, dude, you are hilarious and have some great life experiences! I hope that you didn’t mind Ericka giving you a hard time last night.
    Havaskank, you are a laugh a minute. Thank you for your help out at the sandbar. I’ll be looking for you on your other special chat room.
    Chris & Jen (are you on the boards?), thanks for taking care of the special gas call. Without you and your connections, the party would have ended too early.
    Chris from Seatow, (are you on the boards?) Thank you for the special delivery of gas.
    Kilrtoy, it was good chatting with you in the channel yesterday. Thanks for the tranny temp warning for the hill going out of Needles. We heated up a little, but made it okay over the hill.
    Ultra 26#1, I saw you in the channel and yelled out to ya, but I guess you couldn’t hear me. Anyways, you have a great looking boat.
    Bigdoug, it was nice to meet you out in Thompson bay.
    Todd969, you & Dana really rolled out the welcome mat for us. We owe you big thanks for inviting us to the bbq Saturday night and to Mudsharks on Sunday. You really know how to make people feel welcome and I want you to know that I really appreciate it.
    Phebus, you and Linda are both really great people. Ericka promises to never dirty any of your monogrammed towels. LOL!!! Thanks for the special anniversary mudpie. We will definitely look you up again next time we come down to Havasu .
    I know this list doesn’t cover everyone we met, but I tried my best to remember all of the ***boat peeps we talked to. I even asked my wife to help me with the list…she’s a lot better with remembering people than me. Until next time, thanks again folks. Let me know if you’re ever visiting the NorCal area and we’ll roll out the welcome carpet for you up here.
    john u suck :devil: lol
    i think it took me... oh, about 4 month to remember everyone
    you must not of drank enough
    how can you go out meet everyone and remember?
    that just isnt rite...
    isnt there some HB rules? like you arent allowed to remember the first few meets? wtf?
    just kidding...
    darn we didnt get to meet you guys...
    next time!
    see ya soon

Havasu Carrera
    Ah whatever. He forgot the little guys just like you did Killer. I met him and Mr. 83 Crusader and the MRS introduced us. Oh well maybe when I get a orange DCB like the rest. Or maybe a 28 Magic Deck???

EAZYKILLER2006
    Ah whatever. He forgot the little guys just like you did Killer. I met him and Mr. 83 Crusader and the MRS introduced us. Oh well maybe when I get a orange DCB like the rest. Or maybe a 28 Magic Deck???
    lol but lol
    i didnt forget ya
    AND
    i membered we met cruser83 at the nekked turtle
    then again at a bbq
    but i didnt remember till we met again, at car toyz...
    DARN DRINKING GOT ME AGAIN...
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...r2006/beer.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234