Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has There Been Any Check Points At Katherines Landing In Laughlin

airattack09
    Has Anybody Been At Katherines Landing Lately!!!!!!!!!! What Is Going On With Everybody Getting Oui's (operating Under The Influence).... Are They Doing Check Points Every Weekend...????? Anybody Have Any Info????????????????

HOOTER SLED-
    They usually do them the week before the holiday weekends for awareness. And other odd weekends as well. They announce them too.

Brewzed
    how about staying sober while driving your boat and not worring about when and where they do them.

RiverDave
    how about staying sober while driving your boat and not worring about when and where they do them.
    So you don't find anything wrong with "checkpoints?"
    Living in America is starting to remind me of East Berlin during the cold war.
    I don't drink and drive period, but if they were having check points I'd like to know about it. If I'm going to get pulled over, searched, inspected, and generally harassed I'd rather it be for a reason, then just happened to be passing by.
    RD

RiverToysJas
    Yeah, I think the checkpoints are every weekend, and 3 random days during the week. Best to just stay away from Lake Mohave......but if you do go, don't drink and drive!!!!
    RTJas

Jbb
    I don't drink and drive period, but if they were having check points I'd like to know about it. If I'm going to get pulled over, searched, inspected, and generally harassed I'd rather it be for a reason, then just happened to be passing by.
    RD
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181rd_21.jpg

73kona455
    RD

I never realized you lived in East Berlin... How old were you then?..
    oh and by the way
    RD SUX...lol

Ziggy
    RD
    I actually was in East Berlin and there was much less interogation once inside the boundries than one might have expected. Very little color though, most everything was a drab grey.
    I would not feel good about being checked and probed for no good reason but in actuality what they are doing is for all of our benefits. What I believe they are doing wrong is waiting for the end of the day to catch them as they come in rather than during the day when they are probably at their worst and out where they could do the real damage........

Jbb
    RD
    Eich eine en Berliner.....

ULTRA26 # 1
    RD
    I don't drink and drive either. Check Points?? If the're busting a a bunch of folks for OUI, it wouldn't seem as if enough of us are doing a good job of policing ourselves.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast