Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So many cop bashing threads........

Tittie Chaser
    They're not after me for my job, they're after me for my wallet... or my car, or my boat, or my house, or to get a piece of my girlfriend's ass. Give me a break pal, crime would be cut in half overnight if crooks knew there was a good chance the guy they are about to rob was packin' heat, and that's a fact.
    How many times do you see a cop driving around in his car talking on a cell phone? Lately, more times than not. Who do you think they are talking to? Last time I checked, there were still radios in the cars... so odds are that's a personal call. But cut them a break, because they are 'heros'. They get paid to do the job that they picked, so don't bow down to somebody who wears a vest and carries a gun; so they can show up thirty minutes after a crime has happened and fill out some paperwork.

DCBob
    This is not the thread to debate if cops are needed or not or if they are assholes or not, Lets get back to the original thread....
    Thats a 10-4 (cop talk) You can hope that while sad, the story is true........it kinda puts a human face on LE and that's a good thing Merry Christmas

MudPumper
    Wow Tittie Chaser, thanks for your distorted point of view. We are ALL much better people for hearing what you had to say. I know I'll sleep better tonight.

little rowe boat
    Pfft. That's what they'd like you to think. You're better off thanking the guy that caught the crab leg you're about to chow down on. One P.O.S. internet story, and you forget about the dickhead cops that write you tickets for going 40 in a 35.
    http://money.cnn.com/2003/10/13/pf/dangerousjobs/
    Im sorry but I have to say it. TC. you are the DICKHEAD.

THATJEFFGUY
    How many times do you see a cop driving around in his car talking on a cell phone? Lately, more times than not. Who do you think they are talking to? Last time I checked, there were still radios in the cars... so odds are that's a personal call.
    Or perhaps the officer is simply calling his wife and kids at home telling them all "goodnight", "good morning", or "I love you"....because he hasn't seen them or had time to call them at all during his 10+ hour shift. And (god forbid) he may not ever see them again because of some low life schitbag that has no regard for human life, much less, a cops life. So instead of worrying about the officer's "personal" cell phone call, maybe give him a simple nod or a wave...you know, just a little "thanks" for driving by your house while you slept, making sure no one was stealing your car/boat your of your driveway or trying to break in and rape your wife/girlfriend/kids.

Kilrtoy
    Spend a day with me and you will really think again
    Spend a day with Slink and you might get ill
    spend a day with ******** and you will be sick to your stomach
    The *** is protecting my buddy.
    He hunts Child predators and nothing is worse than that....
    Oh yeah Speeding tickets suck

Old Texan
    They're not after me for my job, they're after me for my wallet... or my car, or my boat, or my house, or to get a piece of my girlfriend's ass. Give me a break pal, crime would be cut in half overnight if crooks knew there was a good chance the guy they are about to rob was packin' heat, and that's a fact.
    How many times do you see a cop driving around in his car talking on a cell phone? Lately, more times than not. Who do you think they are talking to? Last time I checked, there were still radios in the cars... so odds are that's a personal call. But cut them a break, because they are 'heros'. They get paid to do the job that they picked, so don't bow down to somebody who wears a vest and carries a gun; so they can show up thirty minutes after a crime has happened and fill out some paperwork.
    Well Mr. Rebel, you're coming across as a poster boy for gun control. The kind of guy neighbors fear because they know he is armed and doesn't have enough sense to be. Shoot out in the middle of the night with no concern for collateral damage type stuff. This point of view discerned from the cocky attitude expressed in your posts.
    This thread was started as tribute to some fine people that cruise the streets making sure your tough little a$$ and cool toys are protected. If anybody on here needs a reality check, your fantasy world is the last place they'd look.
    Hopefully you'll grow out of it. Maturity takes longer with some.

H20Advantage
    TC do you feel the same way about the military also? Without these two groups standing viligantly everday and night protecting your rights and safety you would not even have the ability to post shitty posts as you have done.
    People pay tribute to these groups because they are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to protect your ass even if they have never met you or even like you.
    Pull your head out of your ass and let this thread be what it should be... A tribute.

Tittie Chaser
    Wah, Tittie Chaser doesn't like cops, Wah.
    What a bunch of babies. At least I'm honest. Every single one of you curses the police and how screwed they are, but you'll get on here and pound your chest about how out of line I am.

Old Texan
    Wah, Tittie Chaser doesn't like cops, Wah.
    What a bunch of babies. At least I'm honest. Every single one of you curses the police and how screwed they are, but you'll get on here and pound your chest about how out of line I am.
    No.
    Your honesty is a perception of your mind, not ours. We happen to believe a lot differently and we our being honest to OUR thoughts, not yours.
    Have your opinion, but in no way believe it is necessarily shared by others.
    Live in your own world if you must, but don't come whining when you emerge in ours.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast