Thread: No Tastin Racin for me

CircleJerk
    Thank you guys for offering to crew for me at TastinRacin but, Robin and I will not be making the trip over the mountains this year. I am not even sure if they are having a Nostalgia flat class like I had previously reported. I am told there will be Pro Stock flats though. 'Greaser' , #K57 will have to wait for some other debue or debewie or debew, or debrahu, or......

FlatRat
    Whahoppen?
    Have you had a chance to take Greaser out?

FIVE O
    Sorry I havnt called Jerk, Been on a constant run and got your messages late.
    No go for me either. I made my last order from Summit a touch over two weeks ago and they sent part of my order FedX. Seems FedX didnt think I needed the parts and returned them on my behalf without trying to deliver. Now there coming on the brown truck. No big deal, it happens.
    So between parts problems, Work, and the Jerks message yesterday, I be staying in North Idontknow.

kipperps28
    As far as I know, they are expecting a Nosty class. Is NO ONE going? I will call John O Brien and have him change the schedule if needed.

CircleJerk
    Dont panic Kip, There will be some of our boats going just not as many as in the past. They can run 'Vintage older than 1986' I am told or Pro Stock (according to Jon, Tim and Doug) . The communication between our guys and gals is real poor right now, I tried to fill the gap as best I could. If you check the schedule, Vintage runs at 11:45 and that could be Nostalgia flats and hydros. I am out of the politics loop now as I should be, and merely a race participant. Our whole group has had NO correspondence from Tastin or the hosting APBA club until this week, so that is why there is real confusion as to who is going and what class applies. I know the tow money loss,and class confusion has reduced our participation somewhat but that is not the reason I am not going. Good luck and hope the sun shines!
    Greaser runs better than I expected Mr.Rat,,,,,want to race? Opps, I dont even have plans to race....

FlatRat
    Race...???
    What do you want me to do to make it fair?Pull a couple plug wires off,spot ya a few lengths...?

CircleJerk
    Race...???
    What do you want me to do to make it fair?Pull a couple plug wires off,spot ya a few lengths...?
    I dont know, you can have a few lengths if you need it. Banks Lake in your plans?

FlatRat
    I dont know, you can have a few lengths if you need it. Banks Lake in your plans?
    Not lookin' good for Banks.Too many Doctor bills rollin' in...yea...it sucks

CircleJerk
    The tide has turned, I am on the road in a few hours without sleep after pulling a swing shift. Tow vehicle seems to shift gears now, boat is NOT ready so if anyone is heading there, go the hot pits and say the jerks got your pass. Well, use my real name if you want.....Father Nostalgia! or the old bald fart.....or