Thread: Looking for a Diesel

UnionJack
    My truck deal with dodge just ended and I am thing about buying a used diesel, does anyone have one there looking to sell.
    Taylor

driverno8
    How bad ass you willing to go?
    Mines for sale
    FOR SALE Dodge 3500 4X4 Long Bed - 600+rwhp
    Selling my '04 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 Laramie Cummins Quad Cab. 80,000 miles Long bed, single rear wheel. Charcal Grey w/slate grey leather & suede interior. 4:10 gears, skid plates & limited slip, XM radio, 6" Superlift, 35" BFG Mud Terrains. Dual steering stabalizers. LineX liner, limo tint. AMP Research retractable steps. Resevoir shocks. 3 guages on the pillar, 2 more over steering wheel (EGT, Boost, FP, Trans & Diff temps) Annin Engineering ladder bars, Firestone airbags on custom 4" mounts. I just had all new 6" springs replaced under SuperLift lifetime warranty (sagging a bit) Also had all new trailing arm bushings installed as well as the entire front end gone through. Topped off with an alignment.
    Motor: Cummins Diesel. ATS Twin Turbos, TST, Smarty, EZ stacked with 90hp injectors,. Scheid Diesel street cam, ported/polished head, fire rings, 14mm head studs, larger intercooler. Industrial Injection Stage II CP3 with dual feed line, AirDog fuel pump 1/2" fuel lines & larger pick up in tank.
    Trans: ATS Triple Loc Torque Convertor, Billet Input & Output shafts, Billet flywheel. Valve body, All billet internals, servors, etc. Red Eagle clutches through out with extra clutches in the o/d section. MagHytec Double Deep trans pan & Mag-Hytech rear diff cover.
    I dynoed 604rwhp/1137tq on diesel #2 only. Since then I've added a bigger top turbo and the dual feed line. I should be closer to 650 rwhp. I've never injected anything into the motor. I don't believe in it. I tow regularly with this truck. I can pull 18,000lbs up the Cajon Pass (6%) at 70-75mph with my EGTs at 1100*. I have $20,000 in to the motor alone and another $8000 in the tranny. I just bought my wife a MegaCab diesel and don't have the need for 2 diesels in the family. $35,000 firm. Clean title. Serious buyers only. Before taking deliver, we'll meet at a dyno facility of your choice and dyno it together so you can see the hp/tq for your self.
    I understand completely that the price is higher then blue book and I'm not going to re-coup all that I've got into it. There's a very tiny market for this type of truck. Just hoping I find the right buyer and it goes to a good home. I take excellent care of my stuff. No smoking. No eating, etc. I also just had it clay barred and waxed/detailed.
    http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines....no8/151728.jpg
    If you wanna see more pics. Check out my gallery over there.
    http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines....=6428&n=173305
    Please contact me for more pictures and more specific information. driverno8@charter.net or 760-954-4801.

tomcat
    15,000 miles, leather. sunroof, every option but 4WD, 20'" Welds, exhaust, Edge/Juice, absolutely perfect $32,500

driverno8
    Forgot to mention I just installed a bigger top turbo. Haven't been on the dyno yet. But should be closer to 650rwhp.

Totally IncapASSitated
    My truck deal with dodge just ended and I am thing about buying a used diesel, does anyone have one there looking to sell.
    Taylor
    Here ya go...
    http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...econd&id=28264

INI
    IN the Trader for $39,995
    Have a 100% buyer @ $37,000
    Offer me more and its yours
    http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149931
    Selling the one in my sig...PM me and i will email you..
    ****I will loan the truck out to test drive if serious buyer****
    2005 2500 4x4 Crew Cab Duramax Diesel
    Every Option Available
    Bose system, Leather,gears,tow package, XM Radio, onstar
    Remote start Alarm system with Climate control and turbo cool off
    Cognitio Lift 9-11 inches with full heim steering ( the best in the market)
    double shock Fox bypass with shock hoop
    deaver 10 pack springs
    Full exhaust RBP
    K and N Intake
    Edge engine management with RBP mount
    AMP drop down steps
    Custom powdercoat Weld wheels with new 37" BFG muds
    lift and mounts powdercoated black to match paint
    Full HID light system in the truck.
    HID fog lamps
    Snug Top SL black tonneau cover. single lock with easy access hinges
    Linex bedliner with UV protect
    Truck is all blacked out painted mirrors,bumpers,handles,molding,grill
    Awesome truck nothing missed on it. Detailed twice a week.
    well over $ 18,000 in the truck.
    LOW LOW miles 23,xxx
    IN the trader for 39,995
    $1000.00 CASH TO ANYONE WHO HELPS WITH THE SALE

MR FLYIN VEE
    Taylor
    Eliminator 4 life has a megacab I think it is still 4 sale