Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dos Hydros

dossangers
    NVScustoms:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/167DSC00431-med.JPG[/img] Oh i wish i was 21 again exept back in the day it was a little mellower on the parker strip i mean the POLICE!! drink all day party all night sometimes we would forget to tie up the boat and find it at bluewater in the MORNING!! eek!

Sangster, how are you & Jeff doing? Haven't heard from you in awhile!! smile_sp

NVScustom's, nice sticker! Dos, those were the days for sure!! eek!

Sangster
    Hud:
    Sangster, how are you & Jeff doing? Haven't heard from you in awhile!! smile_sp We're doin' OK..Been busy around the house..Had some old lake friends move back to town this week so been kinda' entertaining them if ya know what I mean...

Sangster, lol's I'm sure, good to hear from you. My back has been out for 2 weeks now, fun!! eek!

Sangster
    Hud:
    Sangster, lol's I'm sure, good to hear from you. My back has been out for 2 weeks now, fun!! eek! Sorry to hear about that back...Usually means' Not enough Boatin'.....We jest got Jeff's V-drive back together today..Broke a bearin'...
    Flyte..Quit makin' "EXCUSES"....Build it and they will come...

That didn't work idea

dossangers
    Sangster:
    Hud:
    Sangster, lol's I'm sure, good to hear from you. My back has been out for 2 weeks now, fun!! eek! Sorry to hear about that back...Usually means' Not enough Boatin'.....We jest got Jeff's V-drive back together today..Broke a bearin'...
    Flyte..Quit makin' "EXCUSES"....Build it and they will come... I want to know about the NITROUS is it rockin yet???

Sangster
    Wayne...The Nos fuel pump was screwin' up on Father's Day Weekend..And we had a bearing go bad in the v-drive also that Sunday..We should be good to go next weekend (hopefully) for the Maiden NoS trip to CFW..We may need to put 32's in the box with the Squeeze on it ..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast