Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trident

phebus
    Wes, very nice review and write up on the Trident in this months Powerboat Magazine.
    Congratulations.
    Also, lots of Desert Storm pics in the mag.

rodnjen
    I heard it was going to be in there. I cant' wait to get my F-ing magazine, it seems like the more you anticipate the next issue, the longer it takes.

Havasu1986
    I heard it was going to be in there. I cant' wait to get my F-ing magazine, it seems like the more you anticipate the next issue, the longer it takes.
    Got mine last week. Good atricles on both Desert Storm and Trident boats.

Jordy
    Great write up Wes. If they don't start moving out now after that article, I'm not exactly sure what it will take.

Froggystyle
    Great write up Wes. If they don't start moving out now after that article, I'm not exactly sure what it will take.
    I'm not counting my chickens, but I am in complete agreement with you. If this doesn't do it... I don't know what will.
    In the words of Ned Flanders parents... "We tried nothing, man... and we're out of ideas!"
    Thanks for the notice folks. Pretty good article I think. They might have focused a little more on the fact that the base price is $99K and it was loaded with options, or the fact that the boat is only $174K retail, not $186K as mentioned, but such is life.
    Too bad they didn't pull over 90 though in that weather. They said they had hit 90, but wrote that it was just shy at 89.6... It was really bad weather that day though. There weren't ANY other boats out... including everything else being tested. Everyone put their boats on the trailer, and I sent Bob and Matt out in it. I told them it would eat up that chop and they looked at me like I was crazy.
    Both came back grinning from ear to ear though...
    C'mon phone.... Ring!!!!

WYRD
    A stronger economy sure wouldn't hurt! I think that is Tridents biggest road block. Things will change if Wes has the ability to batton down the hatches and ride the storm out.
    Congrats on the article Wes

OutCole'd
    I'm not counting my chickens, but I am in complete agreement with you. If this doesn't do it... I don't know what will.
    In the words of Ned Flanders parents... "We tried nothing, man... and we're out of ideas!"
    Thanks for the notice folks. Pretty good article I think. They might have focused a little more on the fact that the base price is $99K and it was loaded with options, or the fact that the boat is only $174K retail, not $186K as mentioned, but such is life.
    Too bad they didn't pull over 90 though in that weather. They said they had hit 90, but wrote that it was just shy at 89.6... It was really bad weather that day though. There weren't ANY other boats out... including everything else being tested. Everyone put their boats on the trailer, and I sent Bob and Matt out in it. I told them it would eat up that chop and they looked at me like I was crazy.
    Both came back grinning from ear to ear though...
    C'mon phone.... Ring!!!!
    Best of luck Wes, I hope it really takes off now.

Froggystyle
    A stronger economy sure wouldn't hurt! I think that is Tridents biggest road block. Things will change if Wes has the ability to batton down the hatches and ride the storm out.
    Congrats on the article Wes
    We will make it, but probably not just through pleasure boat stuff. We are working on some military projects right now and exotic carbon/infused work for other industries. I am really thin on folks right now too so I can keep the overhead down as far as possible.
    No question this is going to be a lean time for the boat industry, but we look at it as an opportunity to gain market share. Many companies are off by greater than 50%, including Merc, who is down further than that.
    I am proud to be many people's "next boat", and we will be here when they are ready to pull the trigger for sure.
    Wes

phebus
    I think once you get some boats on the water and people can see them, sales will snowball. Whenever the boat is out and people get a chance to see it first hand, and see all the features and build quality they are instantly impressed.

Froggystyle
    I think once you get some boats on the water and people can see them, sales will snowball. Whenever the boat is out and people get a chance to see it first hand, and see all the features and build quality they are instantly impressed.
    Well, I hope so. Robert's boat is getting converted from the twin turbo, dual jet boat that was on the cover of Hot Boat last month to a 625 Ilmor Viper with a Teague/Imco drive right now. It will be done as soon as I get my drive from the guys at Teague. He is a Havasu resident, and I think he will be out on the water quite a bit.
    I just got some pics from Indy of the white and red boat... that guy is having a blast! What a reservoir too... Beautiful homes all along it, huge party every weekend. Looks like fun.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast