Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 boating weekends in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAF
    1.Father's Day Sun. June 17th, I and 2 other boats are going to Canyon Lake. I'll have to flake on going to Apache Lake as I previously agreed to that weekend. Bringing my kids.
    2. Fri. June 22 - Sun. 24th Lake Pleasant in my "slow boat" 24' pontoon boat, Photochic, AZJD ? , Jordy? and a slough of jetboaters like Squirtnmyload?:idea: I won't have my kids w/ me.
    3. Fri. June 29 - July 1st Crabtree Cove at Apache Lake near the marina (has a restaurant and bar) Have family from So. Cal. coming w/ 21' Kona daycruiser jet. Still trying to get Overkill and Squirtnmyload to go too.
    I hope to get up to Roosevalt Dam this trip since I didn't last month when I was there. I and Cali Family will have our kids w/ us.
    Anyone else interested post a pic of you and yer vessel (I mean boat for any of you Benchracers who have come out of the closet) and we'll try to meet up.
    Baldheaded Rob ( I'll be gone to the boat drags in Cali this weekend)

lucky
    You need to take a vacation - boats boats boats boats --- I'm jelous

TAF
    You need to take a vacation - boats boats boats boats --- I'm jealous
    Yer always welcome to join us just hitch a ride on one of yer rigs.:sqeyes: :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
    How will you survive??

squirt'nmyload
    rob, i'll let you know about apache but will definately be at pleasant the 22-24th

Mrs.Racer277
    I would forego #2

TAF
    How will you survive??
    Going without ***boat.com all those days or not being able to phisically return to work. I don't know, but I usually go back to work to recuperate from my long weekends. I did nearly nothing last weekend cuz I was still catching up on my sleep :sleeping: from Red Bluff and trying to forget the Palomino.:sqeyes: .....yikes!

TAF
    rob, i'll let you know about apache but will definately be at pleasant the 22-24th
    Haven't seen ya guys in a while. Have ya seen or heard from Billy and whether he got his new truck yet?

squirt'nmyload
    Haven't seen ya guys in a while. Have ya seen or heard from Billy and whether he got his new truck yet?
    all is good here, maybe do crabby dons tomorrow??.......no new truck that i know of yet....he's been workin on the his boat...freakin chevy.....maybe he will chime in

TAF
    maybe do crabby dons tomorrow .[
    I won't make it to Crabbies' I'm headed to Cali ASAP after work tomorrow.:sleeping: Maybe I'll reverse drunk dial you guys in order to stay awake :sleeping: on the road:idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast