Thread: lucas oil stabilizer

4604me
    yes or no, and why,- easy

Havasu Carrera
    I added some last week to my chevy diesel and drove to the river. Still overheating up the summit. NO HELP far as I can tell. (check books lighter)

FuelInMyVeins82
    From what I've read it does help the oil "climb" like you see on the gears in the auto parts store but the lucas stabilizer does not have enough antifoamant additives to reduce air bubbles. Eventually the oil will get frothy due to the trapped air.

Beer-30
    I added some last week to my chevy diesel and drove to the river. Still overheating up the summit. NO HELP far as I can tell. (check books lighter)
    Do you have one of those nifty "pseudo" billet grille overlays? The billet grille that just goes right on OVER the existing grille? I have known two instances where that ends up cutting down the airflow enough to keep the fan clutch going all the time.

FLATS ONLY
    yes or no, and why,- easy
    This does work! Lucas worked for moreys oil and went on his own but his oil is not the same formula.

HammerDown
    From what I've read it does help the oil "climb" like you see on the gears in the auto parts store but the lucas stabilizer does not have enough antifoamant additives to reduce air bubbles. Eventually the oil will get frothy due to the trapped air.
    Nope...I've used it in everything form my Ford Diesel, Jet Boat, Harley, Corvette and Lawn Tractor Engines and Gear Boxex NEVER one hint of "frothing". I don't care what that video shows on Bob the Oil Guys website, with gears spinning at 15,000 RPM
    If it did you would see it on the stick after a hard run or in the Rear oil when drained (after a good workout).