Thread: I need some input

BigBoyToys
    I posted a poll in the Sandbar on a work (my work) related topic and am looking for as much input as I can get. I will be reporting the results back to my manager so any input that anyone from the HB boards would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

GofastRacer
    That looks like a cool deal, myself I wouldn't need it since I build and service all my computers, but it would be a convenience for a lot of people, I think!..

BigBoyToys
    GofastRacer:
    That looks like a cool deal, myself I wouldn't need it since I build and service all my computers, but it would be a convenience for a lot of people, I think!.. Thanks for the input GFR. Every bit helps. I have no idea if it will work or not and if the pricing is good or not. I was not involved in this project yet but have been asked for my input to corporate. I know that they recently did a door hanger advertisement campaign on the east coast and it has had very limited success.

GofastRacer
    Well, I just took a quick look but it don't seem like the price is out of range. I have a friend that has a computer store and for a format and reinstall is $65 and that's Windows only and you have to bring it to him, any other programs is extra!. I know people that don't even know where everything plugs in, they would love a service like that!...
    In fact I thought about doing something like that on the side but I don't have the time!..
    [ July 13, 2003, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]