Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coyote Marine In Lhc, Az

ZSARGO
    I hear good things about the owner Scott and his shop. Anyone know his number or address. Some of the shops are getting a little to busy for my taste. They had to hire a bunch of hacks to work on boats because of the work load. I on the hunt for a new place to take the pile. Suggestions welcome. I'm sure Savage and Absolute will be suggested, but others would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

OutCole'd
    I used Scott to service my boat this season and was VERY happy with the whole deal. I don't have his address here, but Scott's # is 928-680-0413

ZSARGO
    I used Scott to service my boat this season and was VERY happy with the whole deal. I don't have his address here, but Scott's # is 928-680-0413
    Some old lady that's been smoking cigs for 60 years answered. Wrong number??????????

OutCole'd
    Some old lady that's been smoking cigs for 60 years answered. Wrong number??????????
    Opppss, sorry, my dyslexia kicked in.
    928-680-4013

dicudmore
    Prestige Marine 928-680-3344
    Chong's (don't have their number handy)

ZSARGO
    Prestige Marine 928-680-3344
    Chong's (don't have their number handy)
    Thanks for the repair shop and a good place for fried rice

OutCole'd
    Thanks for the repair shop and a good place for fried rice
    LMAO...

dunaholic
    Stay as far away from Absolute as you can!!!
    That's my pubilc service anouncement for the day.

Havasu Carrera
    Stay as far away from Absolute as you can!!!
    That's my pubilc service anouncement for the day.
    A popular one at that. Wonder what happened?
    Chongs re-built my dads outboard to factory specs and it ran hard year after year after that. I may visit him again soon or outboard dr. PM me I will let you in on my secret weapon for bbc inboard stuff. (I don't want him getting to buisy till he finishes my motor.)

Havasu1986
    I hear good things about the owner Scott and his shop. Anyone know his number or address. Some of the shops are getting a little to busy for my taste. They had to hire a bunch of hacks to work on boats because of the work load. I on the hunt for a new place to take the pile. Suggestions welcome. I'm sure Savage and Absolute will be suggested, but others would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    I use Garys Auto & Marine for my service. 928 855-6555 They come to my house and pick up the boat when I'm in the O.C. Some on here don't care for him though. but they are great to us. I know Jay Photoglou goes there, so it can't be to bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast