Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Morg.......

[img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/IMG_0645.JPG[/img]
    Still looks good.

Sangster
    Yup, She still looks good,...And that Eliminator ain't to Shabby either....Went for a couple nitrous runs Saturday..WOW... eek! eek! eek!

Sangster
    Mike, Nice meeting you Saturday, Never enough time to talk....We'll see you again soon...What happened with your Dad & the Boat Cop...Hope it wasn't a $$$ thing..

ssmike:
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/IMG_0645.JPG[/img]
    Still looks good.If I didn't know any better I'd say that flat is Ford powered... eek!

Sangster
    yUP.... eek!

SSMike, Thanks for posting the pic. Nice to see the old boat out their. I'm herd John put it in the water. Good to see he is enjoying the boat. (Need's to polish the aluminum though)
    I do miss having a running boat.
    Sounds & looks like you guy's had a great day. I would have loved to be there.
    Sangster, Speaking of the dark side- what did you think of tunnel vision eek! eek! , Also herd youre boat was running good.
    058, that would be the blue oval. It's a very reliable 460 w/ 429 heads. Works verry well for that boat.
    Praying for rain. Need water for CFW
    [ October 07, 2002, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

Sangster
    Morg, Paul's boat is jest as awesome as my Hydro(Dam, did I really say that) can't wait to build a hull for the jet he built us. It jest takes alot more pony's to push a big jet.... And $$$$..
    P.S. Now It's Nitrous time for sure.... eek! eek!

Sangster,
    A hole shot w/your hydro would be really nice. If you could get that thing to kick right out of the hole, rpm & start to hook up that thing would flat haul ass move. Asif it doesn't already. eek! eek!
    Just got back from Tedesco's shop. I had to carry a towel around to wipe up the drool. The inner working's of a twin TFH are just outrageous.
    Pretty much finished the fuel tank mount's. I used a router to fab them. Came out really nice. I'll post some pick's.
    Morg.

Morg, I have 2 flats with "385" engines in them. They have always served me well. BTW, good looking boat.

FlatRacer
    Hey SS Mike, is that your Pantera? If so, what do you think of it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast