Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraJohn is Gone

ULTRA26 # 1
    Just noticed that UltraJohn is now John. The boat in his profile is listed as
    "27 foot custom boat"
    Hopefully "John" was able to remove the Ultra logos from his seats, as he suggested he wanted to do. Next thing you know, "John" will paint the WCF white and send Ultra the bill.
    Maybe some Sea Ray logos will help the point you are trying to make.
    Good luck John

RaceFace
    Lmao!!!!
    :d :d

wsuwrhr
    ??
    "27 foot custom boat"
    Hopefully "John" was able to remove the Ultra logos from his seats, as he suggested he wanted to do. Next thing you know, "John" will paint the WCF white and send Ultra the bill.
    Good luck John

Throttle
    he is not ever gonna be the same after his trip to havi...

dumbandyoung
    "27 foot custom boat"
    Good luck John
    LMFAO!!

Maybe he will send Jesse James the bill for having to cover the WCF

ULTRA26 # 1
    he is not ever gonna be the same after his trip to havi...
    Please elaborate. My understanding is that he had a great time at Havi and that most who met John and his wife thought they were nice peeps.
    PS What does LMFAO mean?

raff
    I think he should just sell the boat and move.....

Singleton
    He can do whatever we wants to that boat, everyone that has half a brain will know it is an Ultra. I always have thought the gel work on the WCF boat was insane and as an owner I would give credit to the shop and gel guys that did it.
    The minute you start trying to remove that reference and complain about everything bad about the boat, then people are going to ask "Then why did you purchase the boat?"
    "27 foot custom boat"
    Good luck John

Throttle
    Please elaborate. My understanding is that he had a great time at Havi and that most who met John and his wife thought they were nice peeps.
    PS What does LMFAO mean?
    yep, we miss them and want them back... he said they would have to put a trip on the calendar here every year... its just not enuf...

HavaSkank
    John and his wife are cool peeps!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast