Thread: Washdown Pump Install

Partycattin
    I want to install a wash down pump system on my Partycat. I have found a few online.
    Anyone know who makes a nice billet cover for the hose storage that I would mount up front on the boat?
    Also, what's the purpose of running the thru hull water pickup on the bottom
    of the bottom versus through the transom? Seems to me that the transom would always be in deeper water when you are beached with less chance of sucking up dirt/sand.
    Thanks.
    PC

filthyrat
    I don't know about the cover, but on our last wakeboard boat we took water for the washdown pump and fat sacks from an existing water line on the engine, keeps you from having to punch into your Hull!!

shippingguy
    I want to install a wash down pump system on my Partycat. I have found a few online.
    Anyone know who makes a nice billet cover for the hose storage that I would mount up front on the boat?
    Also, what's the purpose of running the thru hull water pickup on the bottom
    of the bottom versus through the transom? Seems to me that the transom would always be in deeper water when you are beached with less chance of sucking up dirt/sand.
    Thanks.
    PC
    DANA Marine should have everything you need.
    Mike