Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Furniture salesmen.............

djunkie
    Are worse than car salesmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beaverretriever
    Where is Matt the "sofaking"!!!!

jdf
    they sux

Cole Trickle
    WTF are you buying a bentley bed?
    It's easy you go in and find something you like. They say it's $800.00 and you ask if they will take $650.00 (Most non chain places will do cash and no tax)
    Chances are you will meet somewhere in the middle.

EmpirE231
    wait til you shop for a mattress!!!
    but actually most smaller places will deal with you BIG time... got a whole bedroom set and a pillow top mattress... and a dining room set for like 2500 or so. (the bedroom set alone was like 3700 online at some other place)
    you just have to wheel and deal... I got the furniture place to come down on their prices by like $400-$500 and get free shipping.
    big places like wickes furniture don't deal too much... but can still budge a bit on some stuff... got them to do the free delivery... and throw in the extended warranty on the couch for free (7 years... remove any stain or replace it) . and then 10 days later they had one of those sales with no sales tax.... went back in and they price matched it and save another $300 on my couch and entertainment center
    always follow up on the price match guarantee things... they're usually up to 30 days after the purchase... I saved a bunch with that. best buy, home depot, wickes, etc.

76ANTHONY
    AWWWHAHAHAHA listen ta moneybags now... all biatchin about stuff he has to buy, biatch bring your scooby doo furniture with you, or did mom say no
    your g/f dont like your twin bed with the transformers on it or starwars or whatever...???? 3drawer dresser aint cuttin it with the little lady??

Devilman
    AWWWHAHAHAHA listen ta moneybags now... all biatchin about stuff he has to buy, biatch bring your scooby doo furniture with you, or did mom say no
    your g/f dont like your twin bed with the transformers on it or starwars or whatever...???? 3drawer dresser aint cuttin it with the little lady??
    Bwahahaha.

jdf
    hey dj just buy a bean bag and tv and cheetos and you good to

djunkie
    wait til you shop for a mattress!!!
    but actually most smaller places will deal with you BIG time... got a whole bedroom set and a pillow top mattress... and a dining room set for like 2500 or so. (the bedroom set alone was like 3700 online at some other place)
    you just have to wheel and deal... I got the furniture place to come down on their prices by like $400-$500 and get free shipping.
    big places like wickes furniture don't deal too much... but can still budge a bit on some stuff... got them to do the free delivery... and throw in the extended warranty on the couch for free (7 years... remove any stain or replace it) . and then 10 days later they had one of those sales with no sales tax.... went back in and they price matched it and save another $300 on my couch and entertainment center
    always follow up on the price match guarantee things... they're usually up to 30 days after the purchase... I saved a bunch with that. best buy, home depot, wickes, etc.
    I bought a couch and chair last night and got a decent deal (at least I think so) but now they're calling me today trying to sell me a coffee table and end tables over the phone. WTF????

djunkie
    Biatch at least I'm gonna have furniture. You're still sitting on milk crates and using a card board box for a table. :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast