Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Topless.

hoolign
    Thanks for last night..I havent had a toe curling orgasm like that since I put that anbesol in my KY and it took me three hours to get er done!

topless
    Anytime, anbesol was my secret weapon ya know and now you shared it with the world. I guess i'll have to break out the tabasco.

RaceFace
    Thanks for last night..I havent had a toe curling orgasm like that since I put that anbesol in my KY and it took me three hours to get er done!
    Yeeeooouuuzzzzaaaaa! Did you paint the underside of your desk again Hooli?? LOL!!!

hoolign
    Yeeeooouuuzzzzaaaaa! Did you paint the underside of your desk again Hooli?? LOL!!!

No one gets me off like Topless especially if I have a toothache at the moment!

RaceFace
    No one gets me off like Topless especially if I have a toothache at the moment!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    As far as the toothache....drink and cope my friend

topless
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    As far as the toothache....drink and cope my friend He likes it when I coat my body with anbesol.

Tom Brown
    Hey Topless, are you going to Hoolign's party? I'd go but the sourpuss has stopped talking to me.

hoolign
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    As far as the toothache....drink and cope my friend
    A lil pinch o cope goes a long ways with the toothache..but Top's not a spitter..so we opt for anbesol

djunkie
    So she finally found someone to try her jumbo butt plug on I see.

topless
    Hey Topless, are you going to Hoolign's party? I'd go but the sourpuss has stopped talking to me.sorry but I'm bathing in tabasco sauce that night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast