Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need new seats

dannyUALsangar
    Hello! I've got a 1973 Sangar flat that I've owned since 1986. It still sports the remains of the original style back to back bucket type seats made of wood. Its a very dated look and the vinyl is looking pretty bad. I want to replace them with the nice (vinyl covered fiberglass?) bucket seats that I always see in Hot Boat. Anybody know who carries them?

superdave013
    Dimarco Kid makes them. Check out the this thread on AZ Don's site. http://www.v-driveboat.com/offsite.p...zdon/index.php
    Dimarco's e-mail is kcrowley@midmaine.com

Dimarco Kid is in the process of getting someone to do the upholstry for the shell he makes. I am waiting for a price/availablity from him on a complete pair.

dannyUALsangar
    Superdave, I tried the site but I couldn't get in. I'll keep trying. I really do need some new seats!

Dimarco Kid
    Dan, e-mail me if you want.
    058, I had a seat done and it came out like SHIT!!!!!!!!
    I just can't seem to find the look I'm looking for. I give them my seats and they still can't copy them! People over here don't know fast boats, maybe they can't think like that either! The seats look like a tractor seat! So, I'm still searching buddy, I'm SO sorry for all the delays, but I refuse to sell you something that looks like that! Bare seats are still available. I'll keep lookin'!!!
    Dimarco Kid

superdave013
    Dimarco Kid, About time you showed up back here. I was starting to worry about you hanging out at the jet forum so much.

SPECTRABRENT
    Guys,
    Try Joes Tooling in Sun Valley, Ca. I think he makes the glass seats for the flat bottoms.
    His # 818 768 4636

spectras only
    Hey Brent,did RiverDave get a hold of you about your 24XS? I tought you want to restore that one!

Dimarco Kid
    Sorry Superdave,
    I'm trying to plan that East Coast rally and it seems to be mostly jets that are in the area. I still love you guys the best, though. Remember, those extra seats in your boat are mine at the v-drive regatta next year!
    Dimarco Kid

SPECTRABRENT
    SpectraOnly,
    I have 3 Spectras 2 20's & The XS. If I sell the 20's I will restore the 24. If I sell all of the boats I will buy a Spectra 24 already done.
    I figure the 24 will take about $15,000.00 to restore and thats everything, new motor, interior, gel coat, & trailer.
    As you may know EVERYTHINGS FOR SALE.
    Brent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast