Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for a Samurai

Konabrent
    Anyone selling a Suzuki Samurai? Looking for a cheap one or fixer upper (cause I'm a cheap bastard) I live in San Diego area.

redneckcharlie
    Now thats a funny ad! Good luck with your search.

vmjtc3
    Yep I got one I will sell you. I bought it for my son for his first car. He went in to the army and is on his way to south korea. So he will not be driving it. $1000 and it is all yours. Dont think you will find one that runs and drives for less than that. (at least I couldnt when I bought this one).
    I can get some pics if you would like. I was just about to drive it to havi and leave it there so we could drive it to dinner and site 6 so we dont have 2 un hook the boat.

Konabrent
    Hey VM, I would like some pictures if possible. You can post them or email to brent2020@juno.com
    We might just have a deal here!....Are you in Vegas?
    Sorry Marty...nice rig but out of my price range (remember I'm a cheap bastard)

W.O.T
    what are you looking to spend? i have a 90 samurai fuel injected. im kinda tossing the idea of selling it around in my head. just wondering what you were lookin for.
    http://a178.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...dcd6e7d331.jpg

beernut
    i have had a few of them, and a frend of mine picks them up and dials them in and resells them for around $2500, let me know if your deal falls through and ill hit him up for ya

SD MIKEY
    How about a Geo Tracker? EFI, 106,000 miles, removable hard top, its already at the river, for 1K!

Konabrent
    I'm looking to spend $1500 or less (it's that cheap bastard thing again) maybe a little more depending on shape. No thanks on the Tracker, the Samurais are ugly enough!

74_schiada_flat
    How about a Geo Tracker? EFI, 106,000 miles, removable hard top, its already at the river, for 1K!
    got any pics , and some more details, and condition about that tracker?
    email me @...... ***boat454@gmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast