Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe's new carear high!!!

GAME TIME
    Just hit 62. They are playing a good team. A team with the third best record in the NBA. Awesome stats tonight!!!

slink
    I will give him credit for it. Phil won't let him go get his 73 to tie Elgin though. They should let him go for it.
    Of course future games might be affected by his outburst tonight. We shall see but he should have saved it for Shaq.
    F- Shaq

slink
    and what did the Clips do in Jersey tonight?............Ah, never mind. It's X-Mas.

dmontzsta
    Clippers lost again...
    Lakers won, its a good night.
    I cannot believe Kobe, the dude is on fire. To think he scored 30 points in the 3rd quarter alone. 62 on the night and did not play a single minute in the 4th, kind of sucks, I would have like to see him hit 80.
    If the Lakers wouldnt have dropped their game, they would have been tied with the Clippers. Oh well, shit happens. I am still pissed cause they should have won that game, but they fell apart.
    Lets see if the Clippers can hold it together with their second part of their back to back against Indiana!
    Lakers are just about to put the Clippers back down where they belong. It will happen by the end of the year and they will keep building upon it.

GAME TIME
    I will give him credit for it. Phil won't let him go get his 73 to tie Elgin though. They should let him go for it.
    Of course future games might be affected by his outburst tonight. We shall see but he should have saved it for Shaq.
    I wish he would have saved it for Shaq. But it was awesome watching him play tonight. Oh yeah, and like Slink said...F-Shaq.

Jyruiz
    F the big (Shaq) lazy. Even though I am a bigger Laker fan than a Clips fan, I still want to see the Clips beat the Pacers. I always root for west coast teams and fallow them a lot closer than the east teams.

Hardly Satisfied
    i love the lakers but i still love shaq

a catered life
    F- Shaq
    i wouldnt say that but kobe will be one of the history making players in the league

KLEPTOW
    I still love the Lakers, but we will not see another championship under Kobe.
    Last time I watched basketball it was still a team sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
    I still love the Lakers, but we will not see another championship under Kobe.
    Last time I watched basketball it was still a team sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wouldnt say that. The scary thing is, Kobe blew up and went off for 62 points, but they still have been playing like a team clicking on all gears. They have won 8 out of their last 10 games. The two they lost were very slim margins, but to good teams.
    I cant wait to see how they do with this road trip. Orlando on Friday and Heat on Sunday. They seem to love the road right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast