Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how was the pomona show?

riverracerx
    If I am bored tomorrow I might go down and check it out.
    Worth the $10.00??

Mohave Vice
    We were there today. I've been to a number of boat shows and this one was real slow.

HavaSkank
    Im going tomorrow as well. I've purchase all kinds of lame shit from these shows from sand stakes to dip seasoning. I guess my credit card is demanding we return for additional purchases we dont need.

76ANTHONY
    id like ta know how it was, we are thinking of going tomorrow ourselves....

Bow Tie Omega
    My wife and kids went without me with her Dad on Friday while I am stuck up here in Wisconsin for work I thnk the only boat shows they have up here are the kind with poles hanging off of the back Man I can not wait to get back home

v-drive
    My wife and kids went without me with her Dad on Friday while I am stuck up here in Wisconsin for work I thnk the only boat shows they have up here are the kind with poles hanging off of the back Man I can not wait to get back home
    Hey dude, how's the weather there now. Did you get your truck yet? and how much is gas. Stay away from the schlitz beer. that stuff is nasty.pop

LeE ss13
    It was good. Laid back. The Laker girls were there. They keep getting younger and younger ... or maybe it is just me. There was a Home Show going on next door that was free. When the sun came out, it was a good day to order a beer and dog and sit outside and watch the Wakeboarders go at it. Where else can you go for $10 on a Sunday and talk boats all day with other people?

shueman
    ..... Where else can you go for $10 on a Sunday and talk boats all day with other people?
    AMEN brutha...

XFactor
    Where else can you go for $10 on a Sunday and talk boats all day with other people?
    The lake!

Hardly Satisfied
    I have 1 extra ticket for the boat show today. Call me if you want it. leaving for pomoma now. 1-909-322-9529.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast