Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Willow Valley?

gramps
    Is Willow Valley a "private community". Anyone have any info on it?

Invisible Sun
    I've been trying to find any listings in the area but have been unsuccessful
    S

hava life
    From what I know Willow Valley is a town outside of Needles. I went driving around the community off the 95 HWY last week and there were homes for sale the fixers I looked at were around the mid $300,000. It is in an agriculture area outside of Needles. I know there are some homes by the river but I did not go to that area.

shueman
    I've been trying to find any listings in the area but have been unsuccessful
    S
    Best MLS listings I've found are at garyharlow.com

hava life
    One of the flyers I picked up has a web site if you want it is candiceadonofrio.point2homes.biz

bigq
    Willow Valley is not on the California side by needles it is north from Needles though just on th Arizona side. When you search MLS choose Mohave Valley and the listing will state it is in Willow Valley.

hava life
    Who said cali. side?

bigq
    Who said cali. side?
    Your right my apologies.

ahhell
    its on both sides of the hwy. River side is mobiles and a few stick built, east side of the hwy is mostly stick built, alot of 1 acre lots ...surrounded by the reservation. come on down for a tour. both give you access to the launch ramp. My supervisor MAY have a mobile for sale just off King st
    http://www.trulia.com/AZ/Mohave_Valley/
    If my info is wrong its just what Ive been told so no flaming:sqeyes:

rickyrod
    5 miles north of Needles on the Arizona side it is private with dues around $100.00 a year. If your looking for a good agent in that area contact SUMMITSRIVERREALTY.COM Bill and Chris Summitt they moved there after Bill retired from the Ontario Fire Dept. some years ago. Super nice people. Also a buddy of mine is selling his bouble-wide 3 br. 2bth mobile with a 24x36 garage only 3 to 4 years old for $200,000 really clean set-up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast