Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: taxi's

H20 Toie
    did you know that a barwil l call you a taxi and take you home right ot your front odoor and dropp youoff if you have been drinkingito much becusae your soon to be ex wife is a pain inthe aas nad your attorney is to busy getting ready to retiere or son,thing and doesnt send the paper work over to the wifes attorney sinc eyou are not goijng to b eodivorecesd this year you now have to file as bieing married instead ogf feking dievorcedand single so it gets to pay more in taxes and is that messed up or wha t and i need spe;l chck tonight but i donat care and if you can figure out what i am writing Ccool. F the gym and not going to the bar i am just going to be and middle aged loser like allthe other guys out htere and you no what drinlking feels goooood so f it thats all i hwve to say about that( that wqas from forest gump)

INSman
    I love you big man .....

H20 Toie
    You need another drink. That was still more comprehensible that anything Hanson has ever written.
    oh i mn still drinking

H20 Toie
    I love you big man .....
    not a bitch sorry

H20 Toie
    hi robin sorry for calling so late .

INSman
    hi robin sorry for calling so late .
    It's only 10:30, we were both still awake which is actually not the norm on a school night !!

H20 Toie
    It's only 10:30, we were both still awake which is actually not the norm on a school night !!
    why are they still in scholl its f xmas for pete sakes

Moneypitt
    Yeah but Forrest Gump didn't slurr his words!!......... MP

H20 Toie
    Yeah but Forrest Gump didn't slurr his words!!......... MP
    don't bitch at me bitch

Moneypitt
    Just the facts mam', just the facts...........Sgt Joe Friday.............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast