Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free to a good home

LuckyDaze
    Unfortunately I have to get ride of my Jack Russel terrier Sadie. She is almost a year old and fully papered. She has a great personality and is very loving. She is not fixed as I was planning on having her make me some dough. haha, thats not going to work out though. She's free to a good home.
    Phone# 951-255-4178
    Located in Rialto ca, willing to drive her if need be.
    ~Brian
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...8679/Sadie.jpg

wsuwrhr
    Bummer deal.
    Too bad your pup isn't a male. I have been wanting a bud for Mopar for some time now.
    Brian

dmontzsta
    My In-Laws are looking for a dog, since their 14 year old just passed away. This might be perfect, I will let you know.

LuckyDaze
    Lemmie know, shes great. I love her to death. Although, if you have other Jack russells I do not suggest trying to have two females. They like to bicker if you know what I mean. Damned women.
    ~Brian

wsuwrhr
    Lemmie know, shes great. I love her to death. Although, if you have other Jack russells I do not suggest trying to have two females. They like to bicker if you know what I mean. Damned women.
    ~Brian
    That is Mopar's problem

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We have 2 Rat Terriers. I would love to have yours too but 3 terriers might be too much. LOL Let me check with the hubby though.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    BTW, why do you have to get rid of her?

Squeezing Spectra
    We have 2 Rat Terriers. I would love to have yours too but 3 terriers might be too much. LOL Let me check with the hubby though.
    I was wondering when you were going to find this

dmontzsta
    ~Brian
    I think she left you a message last night. She is VERY interested.
    She has a fixed male jack russell mix.

LuckyDaze
    I think she left you a message last night. She is VERY interested.
    She has a fixed male jack russell mix.
    Awesome! Lets get together at the Dog park and see if they like each other. She loves to rough house with my male Chocolate lab. They are buddies.
    As for why I have to get rid of her, I have another female jack russell and when Sadie came of age they stopped getting along. From what I have read its a Jack russell thing.
    ~Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast