Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator Fun Deck

KingCole
    Anyone here own one or know someone that does? If so how do you like it?

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    We bought our Fun Deck in 1997 and we LOVE it!

Nord
    Our friends Gordo and Melissa just sold theirs. It was really nice. 79K with 502mag.
    Really nice boat! Make sure you have enough power though, or you will be very unhappy. I love the deck boats, but you cannot escape the wind.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I love the deck boats, but you cannot escape the wind.
    Wind Tunnel for sure! good thing we don't seem to move much some trips.

RiverDave
    Our friends Gordo and Melissa just sold theirs. It was really nice. 79K with 502mag.
    Really nice boat! Make sure you have enough power though, or you will be very unhappy. I love the deck boats, but you cannot escape the wind.
    Pretty sure they had a 496 mag..
    To echo what Nord said though, those things need atleast 550HP to be somewhat fun to drive it's a pig with anything less then 400.
    RD

Froggystyle
    I love the deck boats, but you cannot escape the wind.
    If only someone would invent a way to keep a deckboat layout, but block the wind when you are running...
    If only...
    To echo what Nord said though, those things need atleast 550HP to be somewhat fun to drive it's a pig with anything less then 400.
    RD
    I just read in Powerboat about a deckboat that did 90 with a 550... how fast will that get you in a FunDeck?
    Just funnin guys... relax...

KingCole
    RD
    If I ordered one it would be with a 525. I was wondering if the fun deck planes any quicker or goes faster than magic's deck boat with the same power. I know the eliminator is a foot shorter, but I think the weight is about the same.

Jyruiz
    I like the Fundecks, they seem pretty big for a 27' deck. I have never ridden in one, but I have been in them.

LAFD
    [QUOTE=Froggystyle;2613353]If only someone would invent a way to keep a deckboat layout, but block the wind when you are running...
    If only...
    that would be somethin.

BajaMike
    I just read in Powerboat about a deckboat that did 90 with a 550... how fast will that get you in a FunDeck?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast